Discover Seville from Madrid by High-Speed Train
Experience the thrill of a high-speed train as you visit Seville in one day from Madrid. Head to the capital of flamenco and discover the city thanks to a guided walking tour and hop-on hop-off bus before returning to Madrid in the evening.
Are you a business owner in Madrid?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Madrid.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Take a high-speed train to Seville in only 2.5 hours
- Hop on and hop off the tourist bus to discover Seville
- Take a walking tour to discover the neighbourhoods
DescriptionDiscover the Giralda or The Maestranza in the easiest way from Madrid, by high-speed train. If you're staying in Madrid, you have the opportunity to discover the capital of flamenco, Seville, in just one day. Take the AVE train and join a hop-on-hop-off bus tour and guided walking tours to discover every corner of the city. This adventure starts at 9:00 AM at Madrid Atocha train station where you will take the high-speed train to Sevilla Santa Justa Station. After a 2.5-hour journey, arrive in Seville. When you arrive at Sevilla, go to the Torre del Oro to start the tour on the tourist bus, It is recommended to start at this point, although you can do it at any of the 15 stops along the way. Explore the city and enjoy a free guided walking tour in Spanish/English. Enjoy the day and remember the train departure is at 6:45 PM (Monday to Wednesday) or 7:45 PM (Thursday to Sunday) always from Sevilla Santa Justa Station.
IncludesRound trip high-speed train tickets from Madrid to Seville and back (on the same date) 1-day ticket for the tourist green bus with over 15 different stops (hop-on hop-off) and multilingual audio guide in 8 different languages Free guided tour in Spanish and English (minimum number apply) Free WiFi on the bus Transfers from/to the station
- Departure from Madrid Atocha Train Station at 7:00 AM
- Return from Sevilla Santa Justa train station at 7:45 PM
- Please note, the train close doors 2 minutes before departure; please arrive at least 20 minutes before departure
- Bus tour timetable: November - March 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM departing every 30 minutes; April - October 10:00 AM to 8:00/10:00 PM departing every 20/30 minutes
- The bus tour has over 15 stops and an audio guide in 8 languages (Spanish, English, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish and Russian)
- Walking tours: Triana area 01:00 PM; Santa Cruz area 4:00 PM from November to March and 7:00 PM from April to October
- Walking tours are free and require a minimum number of persons
- Walking tours depart from Torre del Oro, bus stop (green) number 1
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Madrid City Tour (Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour)
Hop on board this open-top double-decker bus for a comprehensive sightseeing tour of Madrid. On these 2 comprehensive routes you will see everything from historical sites1917 ReviewsFrom €22.00
Toledo Your Own Way
Travel to Toledo in the company of an official guide. Explore the city on your own, taking in its historic quarters and important monuments. Known as the City of 3 Cultur37 ReviewsFrom €25.00
1.5-Hour Retiro Park Guided Walking Tour
Access and discover the main parts of the Retiro Park with an expert guide. Get expert recommendations, discover secret spots, and relax in the beauty of nature.10 ReviewsFrom €12.00
Royal Site of Aranjuez Half-Day Tour
Visit the opulent UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Royal Site of Aranjuez and all its decorative gardens, and complete your day by the Museum of Royal Feluccas, boats used3 ReviewsFrom €58.00
Segway Experience: Madrid River Park
Join a 1.5-hour segway tour discovering one of the most comfortable areas in Madrid. You will see the Royal Palace, Almudena Cathedral, and River Park.From €30.00
- Best Seller
From Full-Day Segovia & Avila
Journey from Madrid to Avila and Segovia by comfortable bus and explore the monuments of these historic cities at leisure.134 ReviewsFrom €52.00
Panoramic Tour and Prado Museum Entrance Ticket
Discover masterpieces of art in Madrid’s Prado Museum and tour the historic city center on a combined 2.5-hour sightseeing tour. See the Art Deco architecture of the Gr6 ReviewsFrom €56.00
3-Hour Self-Guided Locals' Food Tour
Explore the culinary scene of Madrid like a local on this food tour. With the assistance of an app, you’ll make your way through this popular city and discover its hiddFrom €40.00
Toledo: Full-Day Guided Bus Tour from Madrid
Travel from Madrid on a full-day trip to the imperial city of Toledo, one of Europe’s oldest cities and home to famous works by El Greco. Tour the Gothic cathedral, and27 ReviewsFrom €77.00
Andalucia and Costa del Sol 7-day Tour from Madrid
Soak up the sun on the Mediterranean Coast at Costa del Sol, and tour the cities of Cordoba, Sevilla, Granada and Toledo. This 7-day tour provides guided tours, luxury hoFrom €775.00