1-Hour Retiro Park Tuk-Tuk Tour for up to 2 People
Ride a tuk-tuk through the 118-acre Retiro Park that was once a royal garden for the Palacio del Buen Retiro. See fountains, lakes, and stunning botanical varieties including the oldest tree in Madrid.
Are you a business owner in Madrid?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Madrid.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the Retiro Park in a fun tuk-tuk tour in just 1 hour
- Relax in a comfortable vehicle as you travel through 118 acres
- Learn about the history of the gardens of the Palacio del Buen Retiro
- Admire the stunning botanical varieties, lakes, and fountains
DescriptionAfter being picked up in the city center, climb into a tuk-tuk and head to the entrance to the Retiro Park in Puerta de Alcalá. Begin your adventure through the park that was once a royal garden for the Palacio del Buen Retiro. Learn about how the palace was built at the time of Felipe IV in between 1630 and 1640. During the tour, you will see 3 fountains, 2 palaces (one of them is the Crystal Palace), 4 gardens, el Estanque Grande (the lake) and many different types of trees including the oldest tree in Madrid. By default the starting and ending point is at Puerta De Alcalá, if you wish to be picked up in a different place please let the tour operator know when you book.
Includes1-hour tour Local driver/guide in English or Spanish A 2 passenger seat electric Tuk-Tuk Blankets Seat belts, roof, and transparent sailcloth on each side for rain protection
- The price is per vehicle not per person, each vehicle has space for 2 passengers
- Minors must be accompanied by their legal guardian
- Do not hesitate to ask the guide to change the tour itinerary or stop so you can take pictures
- If you wish to extend the tour, please advise the supplier at least 2 hours in advance
- In case of delay, you will be granted a courtesy time of 5 minutes, after this, extra time will be deducted from the total duration of the tour
- If after 20 minutes from the start time of the activity you are not present and the supplier is unable to contact you the tour will be cancelled and no refund will be made
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Original and Genuine Segway I2 Experience
A guided, 2-hour Segway tour through Madrid using state-of-the-art Segways. Once trained and confident, you will explore the highlights of the city, including some spots60 ReviewsFrom €30.00
3-Day Costa del Sol & Extremadura Sightseeing Tour
Discover the magic and wonders of Spain on this fun 3-day, 2-night holiday package. See the land of the conquistadors, walk through Sevilla, or just sit back and relax onFrom €270.00
3-Hour Walking Tour in Portuguese
Discover the historical center of the city and hear the whole story of Madrid from creation to the present day. See where the court of the Austrians settled so long ago aFrom €26.00
Madrid Panoramic Bus Tour
Take this exciting morning tour in Madrid and explore and learn about the most interesting places around the city. Observe the different historical buildings, monuments,5 ReviewsFrom €24.00
Guided Tour of Toledo and Toledo Cathedral
Discover the incredible city of Toledo. View the casting of a traditional sword in an artisan blacksmith's forge and enjoy a fully guided tour of Toledo Cathedral. VisitFrom €135.00
Private Guide & Transport to Prado Museum
Enjoy the amazing Prado Museum, and brief city tour of Madrid, with your private official tour guide with separate chauffeur. You will get to know the best part of this g1 ReviewsFrom €90.00
Toledo: Full-Day Excursion from Madrid
Toledo, known as the City of 3 Cultures, was a place where Christians, Arabs, and Jews coexisted for centuries. Take a walking tour of the historic center and the old Jew21 ReviewsFrom €65.00
Customized Night Tour with a Private Guide
Feel the excitement of Madrid after dark on a 4-hour private tour customized to your preferences. Admire iconic monuments floodlit for the night, discover hidden district2 ReviewsFrom €17.40
Discover the City Center on a Tuk-Tuk
This tuk-tuk tour will introduce you to the most important places and monuments in Madrid's city center. Choose where you want to spend your time on this flexible, quickFrom €140.00
Madrid Segway Tour
Zip through the streets on a Madrid Segway Tour! Cruise past the Gran Via, Plaza de Espana, the Temple de Debod, and more. Select a 1.5-hour or 2.5-hour Segway tour and r76 ReviewsFrom €35.00