1-Hour Retiro Park Tuk-Tuk Tour for up to 2 People
Ride a tuk-tuk through the 118-acre Retiro Park that was once a royal garden for the Palacio del Buen Retiro. See fountains, lakes, and stunning botanical varieties including the oldest tree in Madrid.
Are you a business owner in Madrid?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Madrid.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the Retiro Park in a fun tuk-tuk tour in just 1 hour
- Relax in a comfortable vehicle as you travel through 118 acres
- Learn about the history of the gardens of the Palacio del Buen Retiro
- Admire the stunning botanical varieties, lakes, and fountains
DescriptionAfter being picked up in the city center, climb into a tuk-tuk and head to the entrance to the Retiro Park in Puerta de Alcalá. Begin your adventure through the park that was once a royal garden for the Palacio del Buen Retiro. Learn about how the palace was built at the time of Felipe IV in between 1630 and 1640. During the tour, you will see 3 fountains, 2 palaces (one of them is the Crystal Palace), 4 gardens, el Estanque Grande (the lake) and many different types of trees including the oldest tree in Madrid. By default the starting and ending point is at Puerta De Alcalá, if you wish to be picked up in a different place please let the tour operator know when you book.
Includes1-hour tour Local driver/guide in English or Spanish A 2 passenger seat electric Tuk-Tuk Blankets Seat belts, roof, and transparent sailcloth on each side for rain protection
- The price is per vehicle not per person, each vehicle has space for 2 passengers
- Minors must be accompanied by their legal guardian
- Do not hesitate to ask the guide to change the tour itinerary or stop so you can take pictures
- If you wish to extend the tour, please advise the supplier at least 2 hours in advance
- In case of delay, you will be granted a courtesy time of 5 minutes, after this, extra time will be deducted from the total duration of the tour
- If after 20 minutes from the start time of the activity you are not present and the supplier is unable to contact you the tour will be cancelled and no refund will be made
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Madrid City Tour (Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour)
Hop on board this open-top double-decker bus for a comprehensive sightseeing tour of Madrid. On these 2 comprehensive routes you will see everything from historical sites1917 ReviewsFrom €22.00
Toledo Your Own Way
Travel to Toledo in the company of an official guide. Explore the city on your own, taking in its historic quarters and important monuments. Known as the City of 3 Cultur37 ReviewsFrom €25.00
1.5-Hour Retiro Park Guided Walking Tour
Access and discover the main parts of the Retiro Park with an expert guide. Get expert recommendations, discover secret spots, and relax in the beauty of nature.10 ReviewsFrom €12.00
Royal Site of Aranjuez Half-Day Tour
Visit the opulent UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Royal Site of Aranjuez and all its decorative gardens, and complete your day by the Museum of Royal Feluccas, boats used3 ReviewsFrom €58.00
Segway Experience: Madrid River Park
Join a 1.5-hour segway tour discovering one of the most comfortable areas in Madrid. You will see the Royal Palace, Almudena Cathedral, and River Park.From €30.00
- Best Seller
From Full-Day Segovia & Avila
Journey from Madrid to Avila and Segovia by comfortable bus and explore the monuments of these historic cities at leisure.134 ReviewsFrom €52.00
Panoramic Tour and Prado Museum Entrance Ticket
Discover masterpieces of art in Madrid’s Prado Museum and tour the historic city center on a combined 2.5-hour sightseeing tour. See the Art Deco architecture of the Gr6 ReviewsFrom €56.00
3-Hour Self-Guided Locals' Food Tour
Explore the culinary scene of Madrid like a local on this food tour. With the assistance of an app, you’ll make your way through this popular city and discover its hiddFrom €40.00
Toledo: Full-Day Guided Bus Tour from Madrid
Travel from Madrid on a full-day trip to the imperial city of Toledo, one of Europe’s oldest cities and home to famous works by El Greco. Tour the Gothic cathedral, and27 ReviewsFrom €77.00
Andalucia and Costa del Sol 7-day Tour from Madrid
Soak up the sun on the Mediterranean Coast at Costa del Sol, and tour the cities of Cordoba, Sevilla, Granada and Toledo. This 7-day tour provides guided tours, luxury hoFrom €775.00