3-Hour City Tour on a Vespa Bike
Explore beautiful Madrid with your local guide and visit some of the city’s most iconic landmarks. See the city from the seat of your very own Vespa bike on this 3-hour tour.
Are you a business owner in Madrid?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Madrid.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover Madrid on this 3-hour tour with a local guide
- Experience riding your very own Vespa
- Learn about the rich history of the city
- Visit some of Madrid’s most iconic landmarks
DescriptionFeel the breeze whip through your hair as you discover the city of Madrid on a Vespa bike with a local guide. Discover some of the city’s most famous sights as you spend 3 hours gliding around the streets and learning about the rich history of the area. Journey through the city and visit all that Madrid has to offer including the Ministerio de Agricultura, Real Jardín Botánico, Museo del Prado, Fuente de Neptuno, and Iglesia de San Jerónimo el Real. Discover the secrets of the city and enjoy the warm weather as you ride along. Ask the guide to stop so you can take pictures at any point. Visit landmarks such as Puerta de Alcalá, Plaza de España, Templo de Debod, Basílica San Francisco el Grande, San Pedro el Viejo, Plaza de la Villa, Puerta del Sol, Palacio de Cristal, and Estanque el Grande. If you have already seen a particular monument, do not hesitate to ask the guide to move on.
Includes3-hour tour Local English-speaking guide (French/Spanish on request) Automatic 50cc Vespa for a driver and 1 passenger Helmet Petrol Liability insurance Water Emergency raincoats
- It is necessary having motorcycle driving experience
- There is a deposit of 350€, which will be returned at the end of the tour if the bike is in the same condition
- A driving license valid in Spain is necessary, and if you do not live in Spain you will also need to bring a passport
- The price is per vehicle not per person, each vehicle has space for 1 driver and 1 passenger
- Before starting the tour the guide will do a quick driving test to see if it is safe for you to take the tour. If your driving level is not high enough, for security reasons, the guide will cancel the tour and no refund will be made
- If there is rain forecast for the time of the tour, an alternative time will be proposed
- You are granted a courtesy time of 5 minutes of delay, after this the duration of the tour will decrease. After 20 minutes delay the tour will be canceled
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Casa de Campo Park 2–Hour Segway Tour
The most natural Segway tour in Madrid in the city's biggest park is waiting for you!2 ReviewsFrom €39.00
El Escorial: Full-Day Excursion and Cycle Tour from Madrid
We’ll visit the 16th-century Royal Monastery at San Lorenzo de El Escorial and cycle through the foothills of the Western Sierra Guadarrama on this full-day excursion.From €145.00
Wine Tasting Tours in Madrid
Enjoy combinations of tapas and wine in a wine bar, with a reserved atmosphere. Learn to drink and taste the wines of the region and distinguish colors and smell consultaFrom €86.00
Local’s Favorite Gems: Private Cycling Tour
Enjoy a fun ride and fresh air as you follow the path of the city’s Manzanares River. Bike like a local, admire local highlights and discover awesome hidden gems alongFrom €38.00
2-Hour Segway Tour of the Historic Center
Get the most out of your time in Madrid on an official 2-hour Segway tour. Glide through the city center to see Hapsburg highlights and historic monuments, such as the Ro59 ReviewsFrom €49.00
Private Guide & Transport to Prado Museum
Enjoy the amazing Prado Museum, and brief city tour of Madrid, with your private official tour guide with separate chauffeur. You will get to know the best part of this g1 ReviewsFrom €90.00
Madrid's Black Legend of the Spanish Inquisition
On this tour, you will discover some of the most fascinating stories from the "Tribunal of the Holy Office of the Inquisition", otherwise known as the Spanish Inquisition6 ReviewsFrom €12.00
Highlights of Walking Tour with Private Guide
See Madrid's major sights on a leisurely walk with a local guide. You’ll learn about the city's history, from its Muslim origins to the thriving modern capital it is to19 ReviewsFrom €53.00
Skip-the-Line Guided Tour of the Royal Palace
Journey through the history of the Royal Palace of Madrid on an early exclusive access tour and enjoy the typical Spanish Cuisine with a tapas tasting in a famous bar nea375 ReviewsFrom €32.00
Caceres Seville 3 Days from Bus +Ave
Three days of travel through the region of Extremadura and Andalucia on a trip from Madrid. Explore the cities of Caceres and Seville and visit their cultural, religiousFrom €370.00