3-Hour Panoramic Vespa Tour
A panoramic vespa Tour in Madrid in which you will escape from the narrow streets to seek open spaces. You will discover panoramic views of the city, as you ascend to some of the best vantage points Madrid has to offer.
Are you a business owner in Madrid?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Madrid.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See the most amazing views of Madrid
- Enjoy riding with a local guide
- Experience la Dolce Vita riding a Vespa
DescriptionThroughout this panoramic vespa tour of Madrid, you will escape from the narrow streets in order to go to the open spaces that offer panoramic views of the city. There are three places in the capital that offer this type of vision, in which you will stop and enjoy during this panoramic tour without leaving aside the emblematic monuments that Madrid offers. Starting from Calle Juan de Urbieta, you will meet with your guide and embark on your tour. Throughout your vespa experience, you will encounter such sites as the Parque del Cerro del Tío Pepe, Atocha, Matadero Madrid, Puente de Toledo, Puerta de Toledo and the Basílica San Francisco el Grande, among many other locations. At the conclusion of your tour, you will return back to your starting point.
Includes• 3-hour tour Local guide in English, French or Spanish • Automatic 50cc Vespa for a driver and passenger • Helmets for the driver and passenger Petrol Liability insurance Water If you have already seen a monument included in the tour, do not hesitate in asking the guide to change your itinerary Picture breaks (remember that stops do not change the duration of the tour) Emergency raincoats (in case of rain)
- Motorcycle driving experience is necessary for this tour • A deposit of 350€ (which will be returned at the end of the tour) is required for this tour
- A valid driving license in Spain is necessary, and if you do not live in Spain you will also require a passport
- Pricing is per vehicle not per person (each vehicle has space for 1 driver and 1 passenger)
- If you are more than 2 people you can make another reservation (there is space for up to 4 people) • Before starting the tour, your guide will conduct a quick driving test to see if your level is safe enough for the tour (if the level is not high enough, your guide will cancel the tour and no refund will be issued) • If there is rain forecast for the time of the tour, an alternative will be proposed
- You will be granted a courtesy time of 5 minutes of delay, after this the duration of the tour will decrease (after a 20 minute delay the tour will be cancelled)
- Pickup is also available from certain locations
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Discover Cordoba from Madrid by High Speed Train
Discover the oldest and most impressive mosque in Europe in the easiest way from Madrid. During your visit to Madrid, you have the opportunity to discover in just one dayFrom €151.00
Skip-the-Line and Early-Entry Madrid Royal Palace Tour
Admire the most impressive monument in Madrid on this 90-minute guided tour of the Royal Palace. Marvel at the splendor of one of Europe’s best-preserved palaces, which42 ReviewsFrom €39.00
Madrid City Bus Tour and Reina Sofia Museum Ticket
Discover the highlights of Madrid by bus, including the old Habsburg and Bourbons quarters and the present modern city. Get a skip-the-line ticket to the Reina Sofia Muse1 ReviewsFrom €35.00
Las Rozas Village Shopping Experience
Enjoy an incredible experience of a luxury outlet shopping, with this Madrid shopping tour to Las Rozas Village. You will visit the most prestigious outlet in Madrid, comFrom €10.00
Madrid Highlights Tour and Entrance to the Royal Palace
See the highlights of Madrid on a panoramic 2.5-hour tour that also includes entrance to the impressive Royal Palace, former residence of the Spanish kings. Learn the his7 ReviewsFrom €43.00
Reina Sofia Museum Skip-the-Line Guided Museum Tour
Reina Sofia Museum houses one of the largest collections of modern art in the world. On this 2.5-hour guided tour (up to 8 persons), your guide will lead you through its1 ReviewsFrom €79.00
Madrid River Segway Tour
Discover the beautiful riverside area of Madrid in the fastest, most enjoyable and convenient way possible - by Segway.6 ReviewsFrom €35.00
Flamenco Show at Café de Chinitas
Enjoy a great traditional Flamenco show at the legendary Café de Chinitas. Combine with drinks or dinner for an unforgettable Mediterranean experience.13 ReviewsFrom €42.00
2-Hour Private Prado Museum Tour
A private tour of the Prado Museum in which your guide will explain to you everything about the masterpieces of this incredible gallery. You will discover famous works fr3 ReviewsFrom €45.00
Tour Inside the Prado Museum with Skip-The-Line Tickets
Take a guided tour through one of Europe's most premier galleries, The Prado Museum. Bypass all the queues with this skip-the-line ticket and enjoy the wealth of knowledgFrom €39.00