3-Hour Tuk Tuk Tour
Discover and learn about the 4 most important zones of the city center, Madrid de los Austrias, La Latina, Sol and Retiro. Over the duration of 3 hours, you will tour these charismatic parts of the city in a comfortable Tuk Tuk, lead by a local guide.
Are you a business owner in Madrid?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Madrid.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See the whole of Madrid de los Austrias, Sol, La Latina and Retiro Park in 3 hours
- Enjoy a comprehensive tour of Madrid
- Tour the city with a local guide
DescriptionAfter meeting with your local guide, you will begin your tour to discover and learn about the 4 most important zones of the city center, Madrid de los Austrias, La Latina, Sol and Retiro. You will depart from the bustling, compact and Medieval city center, where the history of Madrid began. You will encounter such sights as the Royal Palace, Plaza de Oriente, Cava Baja, Basílica San Francisco el Grande, Las Vistillas, Plaza de la Paja, Basílica de San Miguel, Sol, Atocha, Galápagos Fountain, Palacio de Cibeles, Gran Vía and Templo de Debod throughout this tour. A free pickup service in the city center is included in this tour, please contact for more information about which zones are included in this area.
Includes3-hour tour Local driver/guide in English or Spanish 2-seat electric Tuk-Tuk The option to modify your to your taste Seat belts A roof and transparent sailcloth on each side to protect you from the rain and cold
- The price is per vehicle not per person (with each vehicle having space for 2 passengers)
- If you are more than 2 people you can make another reservation, as there is space for up to 54 people • Minors must be accompanied by their legal guardian • If you have already seen a monument of the tour, do not hesitate asking the guide to change part of the tour • During the tour you can ask the driver to stop, to take pictures or whatever else you wish (remember that stops do not change the duration of the tour)
- You are able to request a tour extension at any time, although it is recommended to request this at least two hours in advance
- You will be granted a courtesy waiting time of 5 minutes, following this your time will be deducted from the total duration of the tour
- If after 20 minutes from the start time of the activity you are not present and are unable to be contacted, your tour tour will be cancelled and no refund will be issued
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Casa de Campo Park 2–Hour Segway Tour
The most natural Segway tour in Madrid in the city's biggest park is waiting for you!2 ReviewsFrom €39.00
El Escorial: Full-Day Excursion and Cycle Tour from Madrid
We’ll visit the 16th-century Royal Monastery at San Lorenzo de El Escorial and cycle through the foothills of the Western Sierra Guadarrama on this full-day excursion.From €145.00
Wine Tasting Tours in Madrid
Enjoy combinations of tapas and wine in a wine bar, with a reserved atmosphere. Learn to drink and taste the wines of the region and distinguish colors and smell consultaFrom €86.00
Local’s Favorite Gems: Private Cycling Tour
Enjoy a fun ride and fresh air as you follow the path of the city’s Manzanares River. Bike like a local, admire local highlights and discover awesome hidden gems alongFrom €38.00
2-Hour Segway Tour of the Historic Center
Get the most out of your time in Madrid on an official 2-hour Segway tour. Glide through the city center to see Hapsburg highlights and historic monuments, such as the Ro59 ReviewsFrom €49.00
Private Guide & Transport to Prado Museum
Enjoy the amazing Prado Museum, and brief city tour of Madrid, with your private official tour guide with separate chauffeur. You will get to know the best part of this g1 ReviewsFrom €90.00
Madrid's Black Legend of the Spanish Inquisition
On this tour, you will discover some of the most fascinating stories from the "Tribunal of the Holy Office of the Inquisition", otherwise known as the Spanish Inquisition6 ReviewsFrom €12.00
Highlights of Walking Tour with Private Guide
See Madrid's major sights on a leisurely walk with a local guide. You’ll learn about the city's history, from its Muslim origins to the thriving modern capital it is to19 ReviewsFrom €53.00
Skip-the-Line Guided Tour of the Royal Palace
Journey through the history of the Royal Palace of Madrid on an early exclusive access tour and enjoy the typical Spanish Cuisine with a tapas tasting in a famous bar nea375 ReviewsFrom €32.00
Caceres Seville 3 Days from Bus +Ave
Three days of travel through the region of Extremadura and Andalucia on a trip from Madrid. Explore the cities of Caceres and Seville and visit their cultural, religiousFrom €370.00