Madrid Art Walk Pass: Prado, Reina Sofia, & Thyssen Museums
The Art Walk pass allows you to skip-the-line and visit the permanent collection of three of Madrid’s best art museums with a single ticket. Explore the Prado Museum, the Reina Sofia and the Thyssen-Bornemisza.
Are you a business owner in Madrid?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Madrid.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the Golden Triangle of Art, considered one of the most important concentrations of paintings in Europe
- Enjoy access to some temporary exhibitions at the Prado and Reina Sofia Museums
- Be amazed by of the finest collections of contemporary art in the world, including Picasso's iconic Guernica
- Enjoy art works from Velázquez, Goya, El Greco, Titian, Rubens and Hieronymus Bosch among others
- Save up to 20 percent on entrance fees and discover masterpieces at three of the best museums in Madrid with one card
DescriptionThe Art Walk Pass will allow you to marvel the best of Spanish art in Madrid. Enjoy the opportunity to visit the three most important museums of the capital of Spain, the Prado Museum, the Reina Sofia and the Thyssen-Bornemisza. At Prado, you will learn about the museum’s history as you walk around admiring the artwork made between the 14th and 19th centuries. In Madrid’s Reina Sofia Museum, admire the work from some of Spain’s finest 20th-century artists, including Pablo Picasso and Salvador Dali. Explore the hallways and galleries, and learn how and why these talented people created their art. After visiting the Reina Sofia, you will have a little break for lunch (not included) before you continue to the Thyssen Museum. The Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum takes you on a incredible journey through seven centuries of European painting. Given the wealth and variety of its treasures, comprising more than a thousand works of art, you should start your visit in the section that most interests you. Italian primitives, the German Renaissance, 19th-century American art, Impressionism, German Expressionism and Russian Constructivism are the most widely represented schools and movements in the museum.
IncludesEntrance to the permanent collection at the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum Entrance to the permanent collection and some of the temporary exhibitions at the Prado Museum Entrance to the permanent collection and some of the temporary exhibitions at the Reina Sofia Center The temporary exhibition at the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum Food and drinks
- Last tickets are sold 30 minutes before closing time
- Visitors must leave the galleries 5 minutes before closing time
- Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza is open Tuesday to Sunday, 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM. On December 24 and 31, the museum is open 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. The museum is closed January 1, May 1, and 25 December
- Prado Museum is open Monday to Saturday, 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM and Sunday and holidays, 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM. On January 6 and December 24 and 31, the museum is open from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Closed January 1, May 1, and 25 December
- Reina Sofia Museum is open Monday to Saturday (closed on Tuesday), 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM and Sunday, 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Closed January 1 and 6, May 1 and 15, November 9, and 24, 25 and 31 December
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen Tour from Madrid
Explore the royal residence of El Escorial on a 5-hour coach tour from Madrid, and visit the Royal Palace, Pantheon, Pantheons of the Princes, Chapter House, and Library9 ReviewsFrom €60.00
From 7-Day Small Group Tour of Andalusia & Toledo
Learn about the history of Spain, as well as the conflict between the Moors and Christians, on this small group tour from Madrid. Experience guided tours of Cordoba, SeviFrom €1,670.00
Madrid iVenture Card: The Must-See Attractions in Your Hand
The iVenture smart card is the best way to see all the important attractions in Madrid. Convenient, flexible, and economical, the card provides access to Madrid’s museu8 ReviewsFrom €78.00
- Best Seller
Segovia and Avila: Full-Day Tour from Madrid
Join this full-day tour to visit Segovia and Avila from Madrid. You will travel by a comfortable bus with air conditioning and enjoy a guided walking tour of each destina36 ReviewsFrom €51.60
Royal Palace and Tourist Bus with Tapas
With this incredible combo, you will discover the Royal Palace of Madrid with a professionally guided tour. After, jump on board our tapas bus to enjoy the unique experie3 ReviewsFrom €55.00
- Best Seller
Full-Day Avila and Segovia Tour from Madrid
Take an excursion to visit two of Spain’s oldest cities on a full-day coach trip from Madrid. Avila and Segovia are known as Spain’s “Heritage of Mankind” cities,91 ReviewsFrom €74.00
Toledo Half-Day Tour from Madrid
Explore the majestic medieval architecture and winding streets of Toledo on a 5-hour tour from Madrid. Learn about the harmonious co-existence of Moors, Christians, and J32 ReviewsFrom €48.00
Tour Inside the Prado Museum with Skip-The-Line Tickets
Take a guided tour through one of Europe's most premier galleries, The Prado Museum. Bypass all the queues with this skip-the-line ticket and enjoy the wealth of knowledgFrom €39.00
From Full-Day All-Inclusive Trip to Toledo
Enjoy a magnificent full-day all-inclusive excursion to Toledo from Madrid by luxury bus, during which everything is taken care of, including entrance to 4 monuments, pan40 ReviewsFrom €88.80
Guided Tour Prado Museum in English
Visit one of the most important art galleries in the world. Skip the line and explore the greatest master pieces displayed in Prado Museum. Gaze at inspiring artworks byFrom €39.00