Madrid Art Walk Pass: Prado, Reina Sofia, & Thyssen Museums
The Art Walk pass allows you to skip-the-line and visit the permanent collection of three of Madrid’s best art museums with a single ticket. Explore the Prado Museum, the Reina Sofia and the Thyssen-Bornemisza.
Are you a business owner in Madrid?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Madrid.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the Golden Triangle of Art, considered one of the most important concentrations of paintings in Europe
- Enjoy access to some temporary exhibitions at the Prado and Reina Sofia Museums
- Be amazed by of the finest collections of contemporary art in the world, including Picasso's iconic Guernica
- Enjoy art works from Velázquez, Goya, El Greco, Titian, Rubens and Hieronymus Bosch among others
- Save up to 20 percent on entrance fees and discover masterpieces at three of the best museums in Madrid with one card
DescriptionThe Art Walk Pass will allow you to marvel the best of Spanish art in Madrid. Enjoy the opportunity to visit the three most important museums of the capital of Spain, the Prado Museum, the Reina Sofia and the Thyssen-Bornemisza. At Prado, you will learn about the museum’s history as you walk around admiring the artwork made between the 14th and 19th centuries. In Madrid’s Reina Sofia Museum, admire the work from some of Spain’s finest 20th-century artists, including Pablo Picasso and Salvador Dali. Explore the hallways and galleries, and learn how and why these talented people created their art. After visiting the Reina Sofia, you will have a little break for lunch (not included) before you continue to the Thyssen Museum. The Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum takes you on a incredible journey through seven centuries of European painting. Given the wealth and variety of its treasures, comprising more than a thousand works of art, you should start your visit in the section that most interests you. Italian primitives, the German Renaissance, 19th-century American art, Impressionism, German Expressionism and Russian Constructivism are the most widely represented schools and movements in the museum.
IncludesEntrance to the permanent collection at the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum Entrance to the permanent collection and some of the temporary exhibitions at the Prado Museum Entrance to the permanent collection and some of the temporary exhibitions at the Reina Sofia Center The temporary exhibition at the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum Food and drinks
- Last tickets are sold 30 minutes before closing time
- Visitors must leave the galleries 5 minutes before closing time
- Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza is open Tuesday to Sunday, 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM. On December 24 and 31, the museum is open 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. The museum is closed January 1, May 1, and 25 December
- Prado Museum is open Monday to Saturday, 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM and Sunday and holidays, 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM. On January 6 and December 24 and 31, the museum is open from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Closed January 1, May 1, and 25 December
- Reina Sofia Museum is open Monday to Saturday (closed on Tuesday), 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM and Sunday, 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Closed January 1 and 6, May 1 and 15, November 9, and 24, 25 and 31 December
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Discover Cordoba from Madrid by High Speed Train
Discover the oldest and most impressive mosque in Europe in the easiest way from Madrid. During your visit to Madrid, you have the opportunity to discover in just one dayFrom €151.00
Skip-the-Line and Early-Entry Madrid Royal Palace Tour
Admire the most impressive monument in Madrid on this 90-minute guided tour of the Royal Palace. Marvel at the splendor of one of Europe’s best-preserved palaces, which42 ReviewsFrom €39.00
Madrid City Bus Tour and Reina Sofia Museum Ticket
Discover the highlights of Madrid by bus, including the old Habsburg and Bourbons quarters and the present modern city. Get a skip-the-line ticket to the Reina Sofia Muse1 ReviewsFrom €35.00
Las Rozas Village Shopping Experience
Enjoy an incredible experience of a luxury outlet shopping, with this Madrid shopping tour to Las Rozas Village. You will visit the most prestigious outlet in Madrid, comFrom €10.00
Madrid Highlights Tour and Entrance to the Royal Palace
See the highlights of Madrid on a panoramic 2.5-hour tour that also includes entrance to the impressive Royal Palace, former residence of the Spanish kings. Learn the his7 ReviewsFrom €43.00
Reina Sofia Museum Skip-the-Line Guided Museum Tour
Reina Sofia Museum houses one of the largest collections of modern art in the world. On this 2.5-hour guided tour (up to 8 persons), your guide will lead you through its1 ReviewsFrom €79.00
Madrid River Segway Tour
Discover the beautiful riverside area of Madrid in the fastest, most enjoyable and convenient way possible - by Segway.6 ReviewsFrom €35.00
Flamenco Show at Café de Chinitas
Enjoy a great traditional Flamenco show at the legendary Café de Chinitas. Combine with drinks or dinner for an unforgettable Mediterranean experience.13 ReviewsFrom €42.00
2-Hour Private Prado Museum Tour
A private tour of the Prado Museum in which your guide will explain to you everything about the masterpieces of this incredible gallery. You will discover famous works fr3 ReviewsFrom €45.00
Tour Inside the Prado Museum with Skip-The-Line Tickets
Take a guided tour through one of Europe's most premier galleries, The Prado Museum. Bypass all the queues with this skip-the-line ticket and enjoy the wealth of knowledgFrom €39.00