Bernabéu Stadium Tour with Direct Access Tickets
Explore the history of the Real Madrid football team in the Bernabéu Stadium museum. Get access to exclusive areas, and see the Trophy Room where European Cups, UEFA cups and more are testimony to Real Madrid's football prowess.
Are you a business owner in Madrid?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Madrid.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the history of Real Madrid at the club's spectacular Bernabéu Stadium
- See cups won by Real Madrid throughout their history in the Trophy Room
- Walk around the pitch and experience the stadium atmosphere up close
- Go to the dressing rooms, previously off limits to everyone except the players
- Watch videos of important matches and see a vast array of club memorabilia
DescriptionExplore the history of the Real Madrid football team at the club’s Bernabéu Stadium. Your adventure starts with a panoramic view of the stadium, giving you an idea of the sheer greatness of the club. You will also go to the Trophy Room to see European Cups, Intercontinental Cups, Spanish League Trophies, Spanish Cups, UEFA Cups and Super Cups won by Real during its long history. Watch videos of legendary fixtures, and admire some of the kits, boots and equipment used by the team over the years. Admire the vast array of club memorabilia and take a walk around the pitch to experience the spectacular stadium from the ground. You will also get access to the Presidential Box, normally reserved for Real Madrid board members and VIPs. And as an added bonus, you can now visit the dressing rooms, previously off-limits to everyone except the players and managers.
IncludesPanoramic view of the stadium Visit to “Best Club in History” and “Sensations” room (Museum) Visit to: the pitch (perimeter of the field), the coaching area, the player's tunnel, dressing rooms, press room and official store Presidential Box visit
- Please note that on match days, tours are available up to 5 hours before the beginning of the game. After this time, and up to 3.5 hours before kick-off, it will only be possible to visit Best Club in History Room, the Trophy Exhibition and the Panoramic View of the Stadium • Free entrance for children under 5 years old • The stadium is not fully wheelchair accessible, but wheelchair users can get free access to the trophies exhibition, benches and coaching area, including 1 wheelchair attendant
- The stadium is open all year round (except December 25 and January 1). Monday to Saturday from 10:00 to 19:00. Sundays and bank holidays from 10:30 to 18:30
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
- Best Seller
4-Day Portugal Tour from Lisbon and Fatima
Explore the Portuguese capital on a 4-day tour to Lisbon, and visit one of Portugal’s most important pilgrim sites at Fátima. En route, see the walled city of Caceres,9 ReviewsFrom €403.00
Casa de Campo Park 2–Hour Segway Tour
The most natural Segway tour in Madrid in the city's biggest park is waiting for you!2 ReviewsFrom €39.00
Best of 3-Hour Guided Bike Tour in Small Groups
Enjoy a 3-hour guided bicycle tour through Madrid. See the city’s most famous monuments, landmarks, squares and parks while riding a comfortable bicycle in a lively and92 ReviewsFrom €25.00
'Emociones' Live Flamenco Performance
Enjoy a spellbinding live Flamenco dance performance at the world's first Flamenco theater. See up close a captivating authentic Andulacian tradition. Allow yourself to b25 ReviewsFrom €27.00
Toledo: Full-Day Excursion from Madrid
Toledo, known as the City of 3 Cultures, was a place where Christians, Arabs, and Jews coexisted for centuries. Take a walking tour of the historic center and the old Jew21 ReviewsFrom €65.00
Cities of Andalusia, Costa del Sol & Toledo: 8-Day Tour
Explore the historic cities Cordoba, Seville, Granada, and Toledo. Visit the Alhambra in Granada and take in an optional gypsy zambra flamenco show at Sacromonte square.From €890.00
Private City Tour Madrid with Driver and Guide
Take this opportunity to enjoy a great Madrid experience during this 4 hour private tour of the city with your own private guide and private luxury vehicle with driver. EFrom €59.00
Flamenco Show in the Center of Madrid
Discover everything about the exciting art form of Flamenco in the heart of Madrid. Learn about the history and culture of this Spanish art form, whilst watching a Flamen
Private Highlights and Hidden Gems of Madrid Tour
Immerse yourself in Madrid’s story and discover Spain’s capital with a local. Get to know the history, admire the must see highlights and uncover its amazing hidden g2 ReviewsFrom €25.00
Discover Madrid from Barcelona by High-Speed Train
Take a full-day trip to Madrid from Barcelona by high-speed train in just over three hours. Once in the capital, see the sights and enjoy the city with the ease of a hop-From €249.00