Bernabéu Stadium Tour with Direct Access Tickets
Explore the history of the Real Madrid football team in the Bernabéu Stadium museum. Get access to exclusive areas, and see the Trophy Room where European Cups, UEFA cups and more are testimony to Real Madrid's football prowess.
Are you a business owner in Madrid?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Madrid.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the history of Real Madrid at the club's spectacular Bernabéu Stadium
- See cups won by Real Madrid throughout their history in the Trophy Room
- Walk around the pitch and experience the stadium atmosphere up close
- Go to the dressing rooms, previously off limits to everyone except the players
- Watch videos of important matches and see a vast array of club memorabilia
DescriptionExplore the history of the Real Madrid football team at the club’s Bernabéu Stadium. Your adventure starts with a panoramic view of the stadium, giving you an idea of the sheer greatness of the club. You will also go to the Trophy Room to see European Cups, Intercontinental Cups, Spanish League Trophies, Spanish Cups, UEFA Cups and Super Cups won by Real during its long history. Watch videos of legendary fixtures, and admire some of the kits, boots and equipment used by the team over the years. Admire the vast array of club memorabilia and take a walk around the pitch to experience the spectacular stadium from the ground. You will also get access to the Presidential Box, normally reserved for Real Madrid board members and VIPs. And as an added bonus, you can now visit the dressing rooms, previously off-limits to everyone except the players and managers.
IncludesPanoramic view of the stadium Visit to “Best Club in History” and “Sensations” room (Museum) Visit to: the pitch (perimeter of the field), the coaching area, the player's tunnel, dressing rooms, press room and official store Presidential Box visit
- Please note that on match days, tours are available up to 5 hours before the beginning of the game. After this time, and up to 3.5 hours before kick-off, it will only be possible to visit Best Club in History Room, the Trophy Exhibition and the Panoramic View of the Stadium • Free entrance for children under 5 years old • The stadium is not fully wheelchair accessible, but wheelchair users can get free access to the trophies exhibition, benches and coaching area, including 1 wheelchair attendant
- The stadium is open all year round (except December 25 and January 1). Monday to Saturday from 10:00 to 19:00. Sundays and bank holidays from 10:30 to 18:30
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Toledo Cathedral from Madrid
Explore the majestic medieval architecture of Toledo on this trip from Madrid.5 ReviewsFrom €43.00
Wine Tasting Tours in Madrid
Enjoy combinations of tapas and wine in a wine bar, with a reserved atmosphere. Learn to drink and taste the wines of the region and distinguish colors and smell consultaFrom €86.00
2.5-Hour Street Art Private Walking Tour
Get to know Madrid's street art scene on this walking tour. With a guide, explore Lavapiés area and learn about the diversity of local street artists. See murals, graffi10 ReviewsFrom €18.40
Andalucia and Mediterranean Coast – 9-Day Tour from Madrid
Explore the Spanish region of Andalucia, touring beautiful and historical cities as you travel to the Mediterranean Coast, discovering Valencia, Barcelona, and excellentFrom €1,050.00
Prado Museum and El Retiro Park Guided Tour
Skip the line at the Prado Museum on a professional guided tour. Afterwards, enjoy a visit to popular El Retiro Park, and admire its scenic beauty.3 ReviewsFrom €42.00
Reina Sofia Museum Private Tour with Skip-the-Line
Discover works of Spanish artists Pablo Picasso, Joan Miro, and Salvador Dali, along with international artists Picabia, Man Ray, Cartier-Bresson, and Duchamp with your a1 ReviewsFrom €59.00
Prado Museum Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Skip the long lines to the Prado Museum and see masterpieces of art by Rubens, Titian, Velázquez and others on a guided tour of the main art museum in Madrid.123 ReviewsFrom €37.00
Escorial & Valley of the Fallen 5-Hour Tour from Madrid
Travel to Escorial from Madrid for a tour of the Monastery of San Lorenzo de El Escorial and the historical royal monuments. You'll also visit the Valley of the Fallen, a9 ReviewsFrom €48.00
El Retiro Park Ninebot-Segway 2-Hour Private Tour
Get the most out of you time on this 2-hour tour and discover the most beautiful park in Madrid: El Retiro. Visit also places such as the Mayor Square, the cozy Literary7 ReviewsFrom €28.00
3.5-Hour Bus Tour with Royal Palace Admission
Learn about the history of Madrid on a comprehensive tour that includes a visit to the Royal Palace. Discover Madrid's Arabic origins and its Renaissance history and admi29 ReviewsFrom €45.00