Bernabéu Stadium Tour with Direct Access Tickets
Explore the history of the Real Madrid football team in the Bernabéu Stadium museum. Get access to exclusive areas, and see the Trophy Room where European Cups, UEFA cups and more are testimony to Real Madrid's football prowess.
Are you a business owner in Madrid?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Madrid.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the history of Real Madrid at the club's spectacular Bernabéu Stadium
- See cups won by Real Madrid throughout their history in the Trophy Room
- Walk around the pitch and experience the stadium atmosphere up close
- Go to the dressing rooms, previously off limits to everyone except the players
- Watch videos of important matches and see a vast array of club memorabilia
DescriptionExplore the history of the Real Madrid football team at the club’s Bernabéu Stadium. Your adventure starts with a panoramic view of the stadium, giving you an idea of the sheer greatness of the club. You will also go to the Trophy Room to see European Cups, Intercontinental Cups, Spanish League Trophies, Spanish Cups, UEFA Cups and Super Cups won by Real during its long history. Watch videos of legendary fixtures, and admire some of the kits, boots and equipment used by the team over the years. Admire the vast array of club memorabilia and take a walk around the pitch to experience the spectacular stadium from the ground. You will also get access to the Presidential Box, normally reserved for Real Madrid board members and VIPs. And as an added bonus, you can now visit the dressing rooms, previously off-limits to everyone except the players and managers.
IncludesPanoramic view of the stadium Visit to “Best Club in History” and “Sensations” room (Museum) Visit to: the pitch (perimeter of the field), the coaching area, the player's tunnel, dressing rooms, press room and official store Presidential Box visit
- Please note that on match days, tours are available up to 5 hours before the beginning of the game. After this time, and up to 3.5 hours before kick-off, it will only be possible to visit Best Club in History Room, the Trophy Exhibition and the Panoramic View of the Stadium • Free entrance for children under 5 years old • The stadium is not fully wheelchair accessible, but wheelchair users can get free access to the trophies exhibition, benches and coaching area, including 1 wheelchair attendant
- The stadium is open all year round (except December 25 and January 1). Monday to Saturday from 10:00 to 19:00. Sundays and bank holidays from 10:30 to 18:30
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Madrid City Tour (Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour)
Hop on board this open-top double-decker bus for a comprehensive sightseeing tour of Madrid. On these 2 comprehensive routes you will see everything from historical sites1917 ReviewsFrom €22.00
Toledo Your Own Way
Travel to Toledo in the company of an official guide. Explore the city on your own, taking in its historic quarters and important monuments. Known as the City of 3 Cultur37 ReviewsFrom €25.00
1.5-Hour Retiro Park Guided Walking Tour
Access and discover the main parts of the Retiro Park with an expert guide. Get expert recommendations, discover secret spots, and relax in the beauty of nature.10 ReviewsFrom €12.00
Royal Site of Aranjuez Half-Day Tour
Visit the opulent UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Royal Site of Aranjuez and all its decorative gardens, and complete your day by the Museum of Royal Feluccas, boats used3 ReviewsFrom €58.00
Segway Experience: Madrid River Park
Join a 1.5-hour segway tour discovering one of the most comfortable areas in Madrid. You will see the Royal Palace, Almudena Cathedral, and River Park.From €30.00
- Best Seller
From Full-Day Segovia & Avila
Journey from Madrid to Avila and Segovia by comfortable bus and explore the monuments of these historic cities at leisure.134 ReviewsFrom €52.00
Panoramic Tour and Prado Museum Entrance Ticket
Discover masterpieces of art in Madrid’s Prado Museum and tour the historic city center on a combined 2.5-hour sightseeing tour. See the Art Deco architecture of the Gr6 ReviewsFrom €56.00
3-Hour Self-Guided Locals' Food Tour
Explore the culinary scene of Madrid like a local on this food tour. With the assistance of an app, you’ll make your way through this popular city and discover its hiddFrom €40.00
Toledo: Full-Day Guided Bus Tour from Madrid
Travel from Madrid on a full-day trip to the imperial city of Toledo, one of Europe’s oldest cities and home to famous works by El Greco. Tour the Gothic cathedral, and27 ReviewsFrom €77.00
Andalucia and Costa del Sol 7-day Tour from Madrid
Soak up the sun on the Mediterranean Coast at Costa del Sol, and tour the cities of Cordoba, Sevilla, Granada and Toledo. This 7-day tour provides guided tours, luxury hoFrom €775.00