Royal Palace of Madrid and Círculo de Bellas Artes
Experience the very best that Madrid has to offer, as you explore the city's historic center. Benefit from early entrance to the Royal Palace of Madrid and visit the Mercado de la Cebada.
Are you a business owner in Madrid?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Madrid.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the Royal Palace of Madrid an hour before the general public gain access
- Visit one of the largest food markets in Madird
- Experience stunning views from the rooftop terrace of the Círculo de Bellas Artes
DescriptionMeet your guide near the incredible Royal Palace of Madrid, in the stunning Plaza Oriente. Enter into the palace an hour before the general public and admire its beautiful interiors, created from the riches of the Spanish conquests of the Americas. Learn about the history of the royal palace, with the help of your expert guide. Continue your adventure into the Barrio de la Moreria. Visit one of the largest food markets in the city, the Mercado de la Cebada. Enjoy a crash course in traditional Spanish culture, as you explore the stalls and taste wines, olive oils, and local delicacies. Walk through the medieval streets of central Madrid. Stop at the picturesque Plaza Mayor and the Puerta del Sol, the focal point of the modern city. Finish your tour at the Círculo de Bellas Artes. Follow your guide up to the rooftop terrace and experience breathtaking views over the entire city.
IncludesEarly access to Royal Palace of Madrid Luxury food tastings at the Mercado de la Cebada Hotel pick-up or drop off
- Unfortunately, this tour is inaccessible to wheelchair users and those with baby strollers
- Please note that guests may only carry small handbags inside Royal Palace of Madrid. Larger backpacks, umbrellas, and sharp items must be left at the cloakroom
- Photography is not permitted in the Royal Palace of Madrid
- All guests must have a valid ID on them on the day of their visit. This is particularly important for guests who have qualified for child reduction
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes Please keep in mind that the Palacio Real is subject to unforeseen closures due to events, which are out of the tour operators control. If for any reason the tour cannot run as described, you will be contacted as soon as possible, offering the best alternative
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Toledo Cathedral from Madrid
Explore the majestic medieval architecture of Toledo on this trip from Madrid.5 ReviewsFrom €43.00
Wine Tasting Tours in Madrid
Enjoy combinations of tapas and wine in a wine bar, with a reserved atmosphere. Learn to drink and taste the wines of the region and distinguish colors and smell consultaFrom €86.00
2.5-Hour Street Art Private Walking Tour
Get to know Madrid's street art scene on this walking tour. With a guide, explore Lavapiés area and learn about the diversity of local street artists. See murals, graffi10 ReviewsFrom €18.40
Andalucia and Mediterranean Coast – 9-Day Tour from Madrid
Explore the Spanish region of Andalucia, touring beautiful and historical cities as you travel to the Mediterranean Coast, discovering Valencia, Barcelona, and excellentFrom €1,050.00
Prado Museum and El Retiro Park Guided Tour
Skip the line at the Prado Museum on a professional guided tour. Afterwards, enjoy a visit to popular El Retiro Park, and admire its scenic beauty.3 ReviewsFrom €42.00
Reina Sofia Museum Private Tour with Skip-the-Line
Discover works of Spanish artists Pablo Picasso, Joan Miro, and Salvador Dali, along with international artists Picabia, Man Ray, Cartier-Bresson, and Duchamp with your a1 ReviewsFrom €59.00
Prado Museum Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Skip the long lines to the Prado Museum and see masterpieces of art by Rubens, Titian, Velázquez and others on a guided tour of the main art museum in Madrid.123 ReviewsFrom €37.00
Escorial & Valley of the Fallen 5-Hour Tour from Madrid
Travel to Escorial from Madrid for a tour of the Monastery of San Lorenzo de El Escorial and the historical royal monuments. You'll also visit the Valley of the Fallen, a9 ReviewsFrom €48.00
El Retiro Park Ninebot-Segway 2-Hour Private Tour
Get the most out of you time on this 2-hour tour and discover the most beautiful park in Madrid: El Retiro. Visit also places such as the Mayor Square, the cozy Literary7 ReviewsFrom €28.00
3.5-Hour Bus Tour with Royal Palace Admission
Learn about the history of Madrid on a comprehensive tour that includes a visit to the Royal Palace. Discover Madrid's Arabic origins and its Renaissance history and admi29 ReviewsFrom €45.00