Royal Palace of Madrid and Círculo de Bellas Artes
Experience the very best that Madrid has to offer, as you explore the city's historic center. Benefit from early entrance to the Royal Palace of Madrid and visit the Mercado de la Cebada.
Are you a business owner in Madrid?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Madrid.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the Royal Palace of Madrid an hour before the general public gain access
- Visit one of the largest food markets in Madird
- Experience stunning views from the rooftop terrace of the Círculo de Bellas Artes
DescriptionMeet your guide near the incredible Royal Palace of Madrid, in the stunning Plaza Oriente. Enter into the palace an hour before the general public and admire its beautiful interiors, created from the riches of the Spanish conquests of the Americas. Learn about the history of the royal palace, with the help of your expert guide. Continue your adventure into the Barrio de la Moreria. Visit one of the largest food markets in the city, the Mercado de la Cebada. Enjoy a crash course in traditional Spanish culture, as you explore the stalls and taste wines, olive oils, and local delicacies. Walk through the medieval streets of central Madrid. Stop at the picturesque Plaza Mayor and the Puerta del Sol, the focal point of the modern city. Finish your tour at the Círculo de Bellas Artes. Follow your guide up to the rooftop terrace and experience breathtaking views over the entire city.
IncludesEarly access to Royal Palace of Madrid Luxury food tastings at the Mercado de la Cebada Hotel pick-up or drop off
- Unfortunately, this tour is inaccessible to wheelchair users and those with baby strollers
- Please note that guests may only carry small handbags inside Royal Palace of Madrid. Larger backpacks, umbrellas, and sharp items must be left at the cloakroom
- Photography is not permitted in the Royal Palace of Madrid
- All guests must have a valid ID on them on the day of their visit. This is particularly important for guests who have qualified for child reduction
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes Please keep in mind that the Palacio Real is subject to unforeseen closures due to events, which are out of the tour operators control. If for any reason the tour cannot run as described, you will be contacted as soon as possible, offering the best alternative
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Madrid City Tour (Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour)
Hop on board this open-top double-decker bus for a comprehensive sightseeing tour of Madrid. On these 2 comprehensive routes you will see everything from historical sites1917 ReviewsFrom €22.00
Toledo Your Own Way
Travel to Toledo in the company of an official guide. Explore the city on your own, taking in its historic quarters and important monuments. Known as the City of 3 Cultur37 ReviewsFrom €25.00
1.5-Hour Retiro Park Guided Walking Tour
Access and discover the main parts of the Retiro Park with an expert guide. Get expert recommendations, discover secret spots, and relax in the beauty of nature.10 ReviewsFrom €12.00
Royal Site of Aranjuez Half-Day Tour
Visit the opulent UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Royal Site of Aranjuez and all its decorative gardens, and complete your day by the Museum of Royal Feluccas, boats used3 ReviewsFrom €58.00
Segway Experience: Madrid River Park
Join a 1.5-hour segway tour discovering one of the most comfortable areas in Madrid. You will see the Royal Palace, Almudena Cathedral, and River Park.From €30.00
- Best Seller
From Full-Day Segovia & Avila
Journey from Madrid to Avila and Segovia by comfortable bus and explore the monuments of these historic cities at leisure.134 ReviewsFrom €52.00
Panoramic Tour and Prado Museum Entrance Ticket
Discover masterpieces of art in Madrid’s Prado Museum and tour the historic city center on a combined 2.5-hour sightseeing tour. See the Art Deco architecture of the Gr6 ReviewsFrom €56.00
3-Hour Self-Guided Locals' Food Tour
Explore the culinary scene of Madrid like a local on this food tour. With the assistance of an app, you’ll make your way through this popular city and discover its hiddFrom €40.00
Toledo: Full-Day Guided Bus Tour from Madrid
Travel from Madrid on a full-day trip to the imperial city of Toledo, one of Europe’s oldest cities and home to famous works by El Greco. Tour the Gothic cathedral, and27 ReviewsFrom €77.00
Andalucia and Costa del Sol 7-day Tour from Madrid
Soak up the sun on the Mediterranean Coast at Costa del Sol, and tour the cities of Cordoba, Sevilla, Granada and Toledo. This 7-day tour provides guided tours, luxury hoFrom €775.00