Skip-the-Line Prado Museum Entrance Ticket
Discover masterpieces of art with a full-day entrance ticket to Madrid’s Prado Museum and see works by Velázquez, Goya, El Greco and many more. Covering the full range of Spanish art, the collection includes 7,600 paintings and 1,000 sculptures.
Are you a business owner in Madrid?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Madrid.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See the largest and most important collection of Spanish painting in the world
- Admire paintings by Rembrandt, Dürer, Titian, Murillo, Velázquez and Goya
- Explore the Prado’s sculpture collection and discover more than 900 works and about 200 fragments
- Investigate the European and Spanish schools of art from the 15th to the 19th centuries
- Stroll the galleries of Madrid's Prado Museum to see the royal Dauphin's Treasure
DescriptionSince it opened in 1819, the Prado Museum has acquired a dazzling array of paintings, sculptures, prints, drawings and decorative art that cover the history of Spanish art to form one of the finest collections of European art in the world. Based on the former Spanish Royal Collection, the Royal Museum would become known as the National Museum of Painting and Sculpture, and subsequently the Museo Nacional del Prado. The collection currently comprises around 7,600 paintings, 1,000 sculptures, 4,800 prints and 8,200 drawings, in addition to a large number of historic documents. With your full-day ticket, you will have access to more than 1,300 works currently on display in the main building. The size of this collection can cause headaches for visitors trying to choose what to see, but the Prado has organized 3 routes that focus on its masterpieces, dating from the Romanesque to the 19th century. Once inside, you can purchase an audio guide to quickly lead you to works by artists such as Bartolomé Bermejo, Pedro Berruguete, Sánchez Coello, El Greco, Ribera, Zurbarán, Murillo, Alonso Cano, Velázquez and Goya.
IncludesEntrance ticket to the Prado Museum Temporary Exhibitions Booking and handling fee Tour guide Transfer Audio guide (can be purchased in the museum for EUR 3.50) Souvenirs Food and beverages
- The skip-the-line ticket does not include a reduction for seniors
- If you are under 18, a student aged 19-25 with valid student ID, or a teacher accompanying a school group you can enter the Museum for free
- Museum is free for all from Monday to Saturday: 6 p.m. – 8 p.m & Sundays and holidays: 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- The Prado is closed on January 1, May 1 and December 25. Reduced opening hours on January 6 and 24 and December 31 (10:00-14:00)
- Access to the Museum takes place up until 30 minutes before closing time
- Audio guides are available: full version (250 works) in Spanish, English, French, German and Italian; masterpieces (50 works) in Russian, Portuguese, Japanese and Chinese
- Food and drinks are not permitted inside the museum, except in the café
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Original and Genuine Segway I2 Experience
A guided, 2-hour Segway tour through Madrid using state-of-the-art Segways. Once trained and confident, you will explore the highlights of the city, including some spots60 ReviewsFrom €30.00
3-Day Costa del Sol & Extremadura Sightseeing Tour
Discover the magic and wonders of Spain on this fun 3-day, 2-night holiday package. See the land of the conquistadors, walk through Sevilla, or just sit back and relax onFrom €270.00
3-Hour Walking Tour in Portuguese
Discover the historical center of the city and hear the whole story of Madrid from creation to the present day. See where the court of the Austrians settled so long ago aFrom €26.00
Madrid Panoramic Bus Tour
Take this exciting morning tour in Madrid and explore and learn about the most interesting places around the city. Observe the different historical buildings, monuments,5 ReviewsFrom €24.00
Guided Tour of Toledo and Toledo Cathedral
Discover the incredible city of Toledo. View the casting of a traditional sword in an artisan blacksmith's forge and enjoy a fully guided tour of Toledo Cathedral. VisitFrom €135.00
Private Guide & Transport to Prado Museum
Enjoy the amazing Prado Museum, and brief city tour of Madrid, with your private official tour guide with separate chauffeur. You will get to know the best part of this g1 ReviewsFrom €90.00
Toledo: Full-Day Excursion from Madrid
Toledo, known as the City of 3 Cultures, was a place where Christians, Arabs, and Jews coexisted for centuries. Take a walking tour of the historic center and the old Jew21 ReviewsFrom €65.00
Customized Night Tour with a Private Guide
Feel the excitement of Madrid after dark on a 4-hour private tour customized to your preferences. Admire iconic monuments floodlit for the night, discover hidden district2 ReviewsFrom €17.40
Discover the City Center on a Tuk-Tuk
This tuk-tuk tour will introduce you to the most important places and monuments in Madrid's city center. Choose where you want to spend your time on this flexible, quickFrom €140.00
Madrid Segway Tour
Zip through the streets on a Madrid Segway Tour! Cruise past the Gran Via, Plaza de Espana, the Temple de Debod, and more. Select a 1.5-hour or 2.5-hour Segway tour and r76 ReviewsFrom €35.00