Skip-the-Line Prado Museum Entrance Ticket
Discover masterpieces of art with a full-day entrance ticket to Madrid’s Prado Museum and see works by Velázquez, Goya, El Greco and many more. Covering the full range of Spanish art, the collection includes 7,600 paintings and 1,000 sculptures.
Are you a business owner in Madrid?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Madrid.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See the largest and most important collection of Spanish painting in the world
- Admire paintings by Rembrandt, Dürer, Titian, Murillo, Velázquez and Goya
- Explore the Prado’s sculpture collection and discover more than 900 works and about 200 fragments
- Investigate the European and Spanish schools of art from the 15th to the 19th centuries
- Stroll the galleries of Madrid's Prado Museum to see the royal Dauphin's Treasure
DescriptionSince it opened in 1819, the Prado Museum has acquired a dazzling array of paintings, sculptures, prints, drawings and decorative art that cover the history of Spanish art to form one of the finest collections of European art in the world. Based on the former Spanish Royal Collection, the Royal Museum would become known as the National Museum of Painting and Sculpture, and subsequently the Museo Nacional del Prado. The collection currently comprises around 7,600 paintings, 1,000 sculptures, 4,800 prints and 8,200 drawings, in addition to a large number of historic documents. With your full-day ticket, you will have access to more than 1,300 works currently on display in the main building. The size of this collection can cause headaches for visitors trying to choose what to see, but the Prado has organized 3 routes that focus on its masterpieces, dating from the Romanesque to the 19th century. Once inside, you can purchase an audio guide to quickly lead you to works by artists such as Bartolomé Bermejo, Pedro Berruguete, Sánchez Coello, El Greco, Ribera, Zurbarán, Murillo, Alonso Cano, Velázquez and Goya.
IncludesEntrance ticket to the Prado Museum Temporary Exhibitions Booking and handling fee Tour guide Transfer Audio guide (can be purchased in the museum for EUR 3.50) Souvenirs Food and beverages
- The skip-the-line ticket does not include a reduction for seniors
- If you are under 18, a student aged 19-25 with valid student ID, or a teacher accompanying a school group you can enter the Museum for free
- Museum is free for all from Monday to Saturday: 6 p.m. – 8 p.m & Sundays and holidays: 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- The Prado is closed on January 1, May 1 and December 25. Reduced opening hours on January 6 and 24 and December 31 (10:00-14:00)
- Access to the Museum takes place up until 30 minutes before closing time
- Audio guides are available: full version (250 works) in Spanish, English, French, German and Italian; masterpieces (50 works) in Russian, Portuguese, Japanese and Chinese
- Food and drinks are not permitted inside the museum, except in the café
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Combo: Madrid Segway Tour and Toledo Bus Excursion
The perfect package, a Madrid Segway tour where emotions are transformed into adventures and special moments. Also a wonderful bus excursion to the medieval city of Toled3 ReviewsFrom €50.00
3-Hour XXL Segway Tour
See the Hapsburg highlights, cultural hotspots and historic monuments of Madrid on an extended 3-hour Segway tour. Glide through the city center with an expert guide, and16 ReviewsFrom €69.00
2.5-Hour Evening Tapas Tour through Madrid
Discover the basic rules of Spanish cuisine on this 2.5-hour tapas tour in Madrid. Visit three or four tapas bars and taste delicious tapas with drinks. Listen to interes45 ReviewsFrom €35.00
Private Toledo Tour from Madrid
Enjoy a tour from Madrid to visit the beautiful city of Toledo. You will reach Toledo comfortably in your private luxury vehicle with chauffeur, and once there will meetFrom €69.00
Toledo Your Own Way
Travel to Toledo in the company of an official guide. Explore the city on your own, taking in its historic quarters and important monuments. Known as the City of 3 Cultur37 ReviewsFrom €25.00
From 7-Day Small Group Tour of Andalusia & Toledo
Learn about the history of Spain, as well as the conflict between the Moors and Christians, on this small group tour from Madrid. Experience guided tours of Cordoba, SeviFrom €1,670.00
Private Food Tour in The 10 Tastings
Enjoy a selection of 10 delicious tastings adored by the locals. Stroll through the hip areas, discover the Madrid lifestyle and create unforgettable food memories.3 ReviewsFrom €45.00
2-Hour Sightseeing Segway Tour
Take a trip through Madrid history on a futuristic Segway personal transporter. The 2-hour sightseeing tour will take you to see the city’s attractions, from the Almude23 ReviewsFrom €56.25
City Highlights Small Group Walking Tour
Enjoy a leisurely walk with a professional native guide in a group of no more than 6 people. Learn about the city's history and enjoy a sample of local flavours.From €80.00
Toledo: Full Day Trip With Guided Walking Tour from Madrid
Join a daily tour to Toledo and visit one of the most legendary cities in Spain, declared as World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Along with a local guide, explore the city kno35 ReviewsFrom €35.00