My Guide Website?
1-Hour Traditional Flamenco Show at Centro Cultural
, Chueca, Madrid https://www.myguidemadrid.com/events/1-hour-traditional-flamenco-show-at-centro-cultural
Madrid: 1-Hour Traditional Flamenco Show at Centro Cultural
- Have an intimate and traditional flamenco experience
- Watch a captivating dance performance
- Feel the emotion that accompanies flamenco
DescriptionVisit a cultural center dedicated to flamenco and watch a traditional live performance. Experience flamenco through dance and song, as the guitar accompanies the performer and their selection of dances decorated with shawls, castanets, tambourines, and a tail gown. Witness the beauty and technical perfection of the art form that creates an intense emotion among spectators. The intimate setting hosts up to 54 people and the performance is done without the help of microphone or sound amplification. Prior to or following your show, have the opportunity to browse the cultural center's art gallery and shop. In addition, the center is located in the neighborhood of Chueca, very close to Plaza de Chueca, where one can eat or have a drink.
- Children under 5 cannot enter the show
- If you arrive when the show has started, you may not be allowed to enter
- This experience is wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it is canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/time or a full refund