My Guide Website?
Street Art Tour with Local Graffiti Hunter
, Cava Baja Neighborhood https://www.myguidemadrid.com/events/street-art-tour-with-local-graffiti-hunter
Madrid: Street Art Tour with Local Graffiti Hunter
- Explore the street art scene of Lavapiés and Embajadores in Madrid
- Look at the urban art on the walls of the former tobacco factory of La Tabacalera
- Get an insider's guide to the works at Esta es una Plaza, Plaza del Sombrerete
- Enjoy the chance to see the biggest mural in Madrid's Center District
DescriptionExplore the street art scene of Madrid on a guided tour of the multicultural neighborhoods of Lavapiés, Embajadores and La Latina. Listen to insider information from a local graffiti writer who collaborates with CALLE Lavapies, Urvanity and Muros Tabacalera street art festivals. Then, stroll through the streets of Lavapiés to see graffiti art by some of the city's urban artists. Continue down Calle Argumosa and Calle de Embajadores to look at the walls of the former tobacco factory of La Tabacalera. Learn about the different free workshops offered in photography, dance, yoga, cycling, longboarding and more. Receive an insider's guide to the street art of veteran artists at Esta es una Plaza, or up and coming new talents at Calle Sombrete.
- Please note that the tour is operated in English