My Guide Website?
Toledo & Segovia with Optional Ávila Tour
, Jewish Quarter, Toledo https://www.myguidemadrid.com/events/toledo-segovia-with-optional-avila-tour
From Madrid: Toledo & Segovia with Optional Ávila Tour
- Travel back in time with a private or shared tour of Toledo & Segovia
- Embark on a walking tour of the historical district of Toledo
- Learn about Ancient Roman and Medieval architecture of Segovia
- Visit the impressive Alcázar Castle of Segovia on your own
- Make the most of your day by upgrading the trip with a visit to Ávila
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the history, architecture, and cultural delights of Toledo and Segovia, and select whether you prefer to do so in a shared or private tour experience, always departing from Madrid. The first stop will be at the Mirador del Valle before arriving at Toledo, here you will admire a breathtaking view of the city, where you will be able to take an astonishing panoramic photo of the city. Then, you will continue the bus journey until the historical district of Toledo, where the guide will give you an incredible guided tour. Next, you will discover the city of Segovia, where you will be visiting its impressive and famous Roman aqueduct, as well as its imposing cathedral. You will continue to the Alcázar of Segovia, one of Spain's most famous castles, which you will explore at your own pace. Afterward, you will have some free time to explore the city with insider tips from your guide to discover hidden gems. You can also enhance the experience with an optional tour of Ávila. Start your guided visit at the Four Postes viewpoint, admiring the skyline of this ancient city. Then, follow your guide through the historic streets, strolling past the San Vicente Church, the impressive Cathedral of Avila, and more. You will also learn about the history behind each corner.
IncludesBus transportation from the meeting point Professional local guide Guided tour in Toledo and Segovia Live commentary in English or Spanish Entry tickets to the Alcázar of Segovia Hotel pick-up and drop-off (only if the private option is selected) Shared tour to Ávila (only if the Ávila upgrade is selected)
- The transportation is done on large buses that can fit up to 60 people but walking guided tours in the cities are conducted in groups of up to a maximum of 30 people
- In case you want to visit Ávila too, you have to select the upgrade before booking
- Please check the weather conditions before going on the tour, it can be very cold in winter and very hot in summer
- Bilingual options will be split into separate language groups once a certain group size is reached
- The tour involves a lot of walking, so it may not be suitable for people with reduced mobility or wheelchair users