My Guide Website?
Andalusia and Valencia 6-Day Tour from Barcelona3 Reviews
Enjoy 6 days of travel through Andalucia and on to Valencia on this guided tour from Barcelona. You’ll visit Cordoba, Sevilla, Granada, and Valencia and experience their cultural, religious, and historical monuments on city sightseeing tours.
- See the sights of Cordoba, including its old Jewish Quarter
- Take a city tour of Sevilla, admiring the great cathedral and its tower
- Visit the impressive Alhambra and Generalife gardens in Granada
DescriptionEnjoy a 6-day guided tour of Cordoba, Sevilla, Granada, and Valencia, visiting impressive cultural and religious monuments. Enjoy accommodation in select hotels, daily breakfast, and guided tours in each location. Day 1 (Sunday) Barcelona – Zaragoza – Madrid Depart from Barcelona at 08:00, traveling through Lerida and Zaragoza on the way to Madrid. You’ll make some short stops along the way with some free time to explore. Overnight in Madrid. Day 2 (Monday) Madrid – Cordoba – Sevilla After breakfast you’ll take a drive through La Mancha country to Cordoba. Enjoy a sightseeing tour in Cordoba, and visit its famous mosque/cathedral and the old Jewish Quarter. Continue on to Sevilla, for dinner. Overnight in Sevilla. Day 3 (Tuesday) Sevilla Today you’ll enjoy half board at your Sevilla hotel. In the morning you’ll have a city tour, visiting the Park of María Luisa, Plaza de España, the exterior of the great cathedral and its tower, and the typical Barrio de Santa Cruz. Enjoy the afternoon at leisure. Overnight in Sevilla. Day 4 (Wednesday) Sevilla – Granada After breakfast in the hotel you’ll depart for Granada. Enjoy a sightseeing tour with visits to the impressive Alhambra with its beautiful Nazari palaces and the Generalife gardens. Dinner and overnight in Granada. Optional: Visit the caves of Sacromonte and attend a typical gipsy flamenco show. Day 5 (Thursday) Granada – Valencia After breakfast you’ll head out on a drive to Valencia via Guadix, Baza, and Puerto Lumbreras. Overnight on the Mediterranean coast in Valencia. Day 6 (Friday) Valencia – Barcelona You’ll have free time after breakfast before a mid-morning departure for Barcelona. Tour departures are available on Sundays throughout the year.
IncludesTransportation Expert local guides Accommodation in select hotels Tourist Insurance Transportation Porterage of 1 baggage per person
- A booking for two people, automatically accommodates two people to share one room
- A booking for three people, automatically accommodates three people to share one room
- A booking for four people, automatically accommodates four people to share two double rooms
- If you are a party of two of more and want to travel in separate rooms, please make individual bookings