Best of Madrid: 3-Hour Guided Bike Tour in Small Groups174 Reviews
Enjoy a 3-hour guided bicycle tour through Madrid. See the city’s most famous monuments, landmarks, squares and parks while riding a comfortable bicycle in a lively and enjoyable atmosphere.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Enjoy a personalized tour of Madrid in a small group
- Learn from an informative, friendly and professional guide
DescriptionThis 3-hour bike tour gives you the chance to see the best sights of Madrid in a fun and relaxed way. The distance covered is around 9 miles. You'll be accompanied by a guide, who will tell you about the legends, art and gastronomy of the city. The tour will get you acquainted with Madrid's most popular tourist attractions, such as the Royal Palace, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Retiro Park. You'll make several stops along the way when your guide will give you more information about Madrid's sights. Enjoy a 20-minute break halfway through. Bike and helmet are included.
IncludesGuide 6-speed city aluminum bicycle Helmet Basket Rain poncho Reflective vest Food and drinks
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time
- You must be aged 13 or over to ride the bike. While younger children may ride in a child seat, parents must assume full responsibility and comply with all safety measures
- Please wear comfortable clothes
- Minors must be accompanied
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY