Bike Tour Through Madrid Río and Casa de Campo
Experience riding a bike through one of Europe's largest urban parks with an expert guide. You will discover trenches built during the Civil War and other constructions such as the beautiful Serpents Bridge.
- Marvel at the architecture of Madrid and its 7 major bridges
- Ride up the highest hill and admire the skyline of Madrid
- Glide through the trees of the largest urban park in Europe
- Discover Madrid’s beach
DescriptionTravel from Madrid’s city center to the countryside in a matter of minutes and discover the stunning Casa de Campo park. Begin in the heart of the old city, close to Plaza Mayor, and make your way to Plaza de Oriente to admire the colossal Royal Palace and the Opera House. Glide past Sabatini Gardens, then ride up the long and steep San Vicente Hill. Cross the Manzanares River to reach Casa de Campo. Once a forest reserved for kings and noblemen to hunt in, Casa de Campo is now a popular place amongst locals. Cycle to a small lake, filled with madrileños and rowing boats at the weekend. With the assistance of the e-bike’s engine, climb a hill to enjoy amazing views of the city skyline. Begin your descent to the river, admiring the cathedral and the Royal Palace from the Huerta de la Partida before returning to the center of town.
IncludesEnglish and Spanish bilingual guide Bike Helmet (not mandatory) City map Raincoats Baskets Locks Hotel pickup or drop-off
- Please check availability for larger groups
- Please note that the duration is an approximation and tours can be slightly longer or shorter than stated
- Other languages besides English and Spanish are also available upon request
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability