My Guide Website?
Cities of Andalusia 4-Day Tour from Madrid43 Reviews
Explore the cities of Andalucia on a 4-day tour from Madrid. Go to the former capital of Hispania Ulterior at Cordoba, stroll the orange-scented streets of Seville, marvel at the Alhambra in Granada, and explore the co-existence of 3 faiths in Toledo.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: Tour Bernabéu Entry Ticket
- Madrid: 24 or 48 Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Madrid: Avila and Segovia Day Trip with Tickets to Monuments
- Madrid: City Highlights Tuk Tuk Tour
- Madrid: Local Tapas and Wine Tour with Drinks & Views
- Explore the majestic cities of Andalusia
- See the world's largest Gothic cathedral in Seville
- Marvel at the Nazari palaces of Granada's Alhambra
- Go to the imperial city of Toledo and learn about the happy co-existence of 3 faiths
- Discover the Mudejar style city gates of Toledo
DescriptionLearn the history of some of the most beautiful cities in Spain on a 4-day tour of Andalusia, stopping at the former imperial city of Toledo en route back to Madrid. Visit the former Roman capital of Hispania Ulterior on the streets of Cordoba, take in the majesty of Seville, with its Gothic cathedral - the largest in the world - and discover the magnificence of the Alhambra palaces and gardens in Granada. Day 1: (Monday) Madrid - Cordoba - Seville Meet your guide at the bus terminal on Calle Ferraz Madrid at 08:00, and drive through La Mancha to Cordoba. Relax on board the air-conditioned coach as you travel across the arid but fertile plateau of central Spain. Upon arrival in Cordoba, take a sightseeing tour of the historic city center, former capital of Hispania Ulterior during the Roman Republic. Discover the confluence of civilizations in Europe’s 2nd oldest Old Town, such as the Mosque-Cathedral dedicated to the Assumption of the Virgin Mary. Go to the Jewish Quarter to explore the irregular streets. Then transfer to Seville for dinner and your overnight accommodation. Day 2: (Tuesday) Seville Enjoy a morning sightseeing tour of Seville, and see iconic attractions including the green oasis of Maria Luisa Park on the banks of the Guadalquivir River. Marvel at the mosaic tiles of Plaza de España. Admire the ornate exterior of the vast cathedral and its neighborhing bell tower. The largest Gothic cathedral in the world, Seville Cathedral boasts no fewer than 15 doors on its 4 façades. Explore the former Jewish Quarter of the Barrio de Santa Cruz. Then, enjoy an afternoon at leisure to explore at your own pace. Day 3 (Wednesday) Seville -Granada Depart Seville after breakfast for a day tour of Granada. Upon arrival, your guide will take you to the Alhambra palace and gardens complex. Explore the beautiful Nazari palaces of the former fortress, built on the site of a small castle in the mid-11th century by the Moorish emir Mohammed ben Al-Ahmar. Learn the history of the complex, including its conversion into a royal palace in 1333 by the Sultan of Granada, Yusuf I. Go to the Generalife gardens of a 14th-century villa on the summit of Monte Mauror. Optional evening activities include a visit to the caves of Sacromonte and the chance to watch a traditional flamenco show. Day 4 (Thursday) Granada - Toledo - Madrid Depart Granada after breakfast for the return transfer to Madrid, stopping en route at Toledo. One of the most beautiful cities in Spain, the former imperial city is a labyrinth of narrow streets and known for its historical co-existence of Christian, Muslim and Jewish cultures. Discover Mudejar style city gates, and medieval castles with impressive ramparts. Admire the rich stucco work of the Jewish Quarter, see the regal façade of the Alcázar, and more.
IncludesTransportation in an air-conditioned coach Local sightseeing tours as per the itinerary Overnight accommodations in selected hotels Daily buffet breakfast, 1 lunch, 3 dinners (lunch instead of dinner on 31 December) Tourist insurance
- It's mandatory to provide, full name, passport number and nationality for each passenger when you make the booking. A booking for two people automatically accommodates two people to one shared room A booking for three people automatically accommodates three people to one shared room A booking for four people automatically accommodates four people to share two double rooms If you are a party of two of more and want to travel in separate rooms, please make individual bookings Please note: In the event that the supplier of the official tickets to La Alhambra (Patronato de La Alhambra y Generalife) does not grant the admission to the venue, the organizer will provide a city tour of Granada, including a visit to the Palace of Carlos V, the Archaeological Museum, Church of Santa María de la Alhambra, Royal Chapel, and a walk through the city Alcaiceria (silk market) and the Cathedral Square