My Guide Website?
Discover the best 'Wines and Tapas in Madrid'.3 Reviews
You will get to know some of the most iconic places of Madrid, where the delicious tapas, the great variety of wines and the quality of the people will immerse you in the lively atmosphere of Madrid.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: Local Tapas and Wine Tour with Drinks & Views
- Madrid: Flamenco Show at Tablao 'Las Tablas' with Drink
- Madrid: Prado Museum Entry Ticket
- From Madrid: Toledo Full Day Trip
- Madrid: Street Art Tour with Local Graffiti Hunter
- Feast on a tapas and wine tasting in traditional taverns
- Enjoy the authentic flavors of ancient taverns
- Discover the traditional Spanish gastronomy
DescriptionThe tour will start in the emblematic district of The Austrias where some of the most important centenary taverns of the city are located. We will continue through the historic centre of Madrid passing by the main places such as: Plaza Mayor, Mercado San Miguel, La Puerta Cerrada and La Cava Baja among others; there history, gastronomy and its traditions come together giving rise to a cultural movement full of life and flavour. We will taste the exquisite oxtail, a wide variety of Iberian sausages, cheeses, authentic acorn-fed ham, extra virgin olive oil, seasoned olives, Iberian bacon, not forgetting our famous Tortilla de Patata. You will be delighted with an authentic Madrid experience where its wines, its rich culture and its delicious tapas will be the protagonists. On our route, we will visit 5 of the essential taverns for a true Madrilenian: 1.- 'El Anciano Rey de los Vinos': Centenary tavern, local of Reyes, with a great selection of wines, authentic vermouth and signature tapas with secret recipe. 2.-El Mercado del Jamón': Learn about the great history of its select Iberian products, its famous acorn-fed ham, the personality of its cheeses and the quality of its olive oils. 3.- 'El Rincón de la Cava': This is one of the most incredible taverns in the capital, where we will tell you the secret of its delicious olives and how they are made. 4.- 'La Muralla': A tavern located in the famous and millenary tapas street of 'La Latina', we will taste its spectacular 'Torrezno Iberico' and you will know the great secret hidden inside. 5.- 'CafeeKe Cerveceria Belga': Without forgetting the rich beer, we will know the best in the world and its impressive history, we will combine it with the most famous tapa of Madrid 'La Tortilla de Patata'. What will you do? You will discover the secret of why Spaniards visit so many bars and taverns when they go out for 'Tapeo' (wine and tapas). You will get to know some of the most iconic places in the city, where the delicious tapas, the great variety of good wines and the quality of the people will immerse you in the lively atmosphere of Madrid. You will enjoy the passion and the great knowledge with which our guides will accompany you to discover the most gastronomic side of Madrid.
IncludesExpert Guide in English and Spanish Historical Tour Complete Gastronomic Tour Visit of 5 Historical and Traditional Taverns 5 Consumption More than 10 Tastings
- Digital or printed vouchers are accepted. Immediate confirmation. The tour is conducted simultaneously in English and Spanish. The itinerary and its taverns may vary under circumstances beyond the company's control. It is very important that you follow your guide's instructions at all times. If you do not show up on time at the meeting point and miss the tour, you will not be able to do it at another time. It is compulsory to come with the desire to have fun!