My Guide Website?
From Barcelona: Madrid Day Trip with Prado Museum Visit2 Reviews
Discover Madrid on a day trip from Barcelona by high-speed train. Explore the historic heart of the city and visit the renowned Prado Museum.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: Local Tapas and Wine Tour with Drinks & Views
- Madrid: Flamenco Show at Tablao 'Las Tablas' with Drink
- Madrid: Prado Museum Entry Ticket
- From Madrid: Toledo Full Day Trip
- Madrid: Street Art Tour with Local Graffiti Hunter
- Savor the smells and culinary delights of Madrid's San Miguel Market
- Wander through the Prado Museum and admire its famous masterpieces
- Walk in the footsteps of Spanish literary greats in the Las Letras district
- Admire the atmosphere and architecture on Madrid's bustling Gran Via
- Enjoy a comfortable and quick trip to Madrid on a high-speed train
DescriptionDepart from Barcelona on 2.5-hour high-speed train journey that takes you to the heart of Madrid, a city bursting with energy, history, and cultural richness. Begin with a visit to the world-renowned Prado Museum. Wander through galleries filled with masterpieces by Velázquez, Goya, and Bosch. Each artwork offers a window into different epochs, each room a chapter in the grand narrative of European art. Next, be swept off your feet by the culinary vibrancy of the San Miguel Market. Find a gastronomic heaven where each stall offers a new taste sensation. Literature comes to life in the charming Barrio de las Letras, once the stomping ground for Spanish literary greats like Cervantes. As you walk its streets, you'll feel as if you're inside the pages of a Spanish classic, each stone and each corner humming with stories. Afterward, wander through the Austrias district, stopping to marvel at the grand facade of the Royal Palace. Immerse yourself in Spanish history as you walk along cobblestones admiring the intricate sculptures that adorn the palace. The pulsing heart of Madrid, the Gran Vía, is your next destination. This bustling avenue, a blend of modernity and tradition, is where Madrid truly comes alive. Take a moment to admire the eclectic architecture and the hustle and bustle of city life. As dusk turns into evening, your high-speed train will be ready to transport you back to Barcelona, providing you with a comfortable setting to reflect on your day.
IncludesRound-trip high-speed train tickets between Barcelona and Madrid Guided visit to the Prado Musem Bilingual guide Madrid walking tour
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund The full name of each passenger and passport/ID number is mandatory to confirm the booking