My Guide Website?
From Madrid: Andalucia & Toledo 5-Day Trip9 Reviews
Travel through the scenic region of Andalucia on a 5-day trip from Madrid. Explore the cities of Cordoba, Seville, Ronda, Marbella, Granada, and Toledo and visit their cultural, religious, and historical monuments. Spend your nights in 4-star hotels.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: Tour Bernabéu Entry Ticket
- Madrid: 24 or 48 Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Madrid: Avila and Segovia Day Trip with Tickets to Monuments
- Madrid: City Highlights Tuk Tuk Tour
- Madrid: Local Tapas and Wine Tour with Drinks & Views
- Visit Cordoba’s famous mosque/cathedral and Jewish Quarter
- See the great Sevilla Cathedral and the Barrio de Santa Cruz
- Take a city sightseeing tour of Toledo
- Enjoy a tour of Granada’s impressive Alhambra
DescriptionSpend 5 days exploring Andalucia, and enjoy tours of the area’s most historically important cities. Visit iconic monuments and take in views of the stunning scenery of the land of La Mancha along the way. Detailed Itinerary Day 1: Madrid, Cordoba, Sevilla Depart from the bus terminal in Madrid at 08:00, heading south through the Land of La Mancha to Andalucia. On arrival in Cordoba you’ll enjoy a city sightseeing tour, visiting the great mosque that once was the spiritual center of the Islamic world. Note the Gothic cathedral that was built inside. Your tour also takes in the Jewish Quarter. After the visit, you’ll continue on to Sevilla. Dinner and overnight in Sevilla. Day 2: Sevilla In the morning you’ll venture out on a panoramic city sightseeing tour and visit the Barrio de Santa Cruz with its narrow streets, the Park of María Luisa, and Plaza de España. There’s an optional artistic tour that includes the Royal Alcazar Palace. Your afternoon is at leisure. Half board in the hotel and overnight in Sevilla. Day 3: Sevilla, Ronda, Costa del Sol Breakfast. Then departure to the Route of the White Villages and Ronda. Free time. Continuation to Costa del Sol. Dinner and accommodations. Day 4: Costa del Sol, Granada Breakfast. Departure to Granada. Sightseeing tour including the impressive Alhambra and the Generalife Gardens. Dinner and accommodations. Optional visit to the caves of Sacromonte and attend a typical show of gipsy flamenco Day 5: Granada, Toledo, Madrid Enjoy breakfast before heading to the Imperial City of Toledo, filled with historic monuments. You’ll have lunch and embark on a city sightseeing through Toledo’s narrow streets and alleys. Afterwards, you’ll be transferred back to Madrid. Hotels (4-Star)
IncludesTransportation by deluxe air-conditioned motor-coach Local sightseeing tours per description Accommodation in selected hotels Tourist insurance One lunch Four dinners Daily breakfast buffet (except first day)
- A booking for two people, automatically accommodates two people to share one room
- A booking for three people, automatically accommodates three people to share one room
- A booking for four people, automatically accommodates four people to share two double rooms
- If you are a party of two of more and want to travel in separate rooms, please make individual bookings
- You must bring your passport or ID card