My Guide Website?
From Madrid: Day Trip to Guadarrama National Park17 Reviews
Embark on a day trip from Madrid to Guadarrama National Park. Admire the local flora and fauna that inhabit the beautiful natural landscape of the Sierra de Guadarrama.
- Marvel at the natural landscapes of Sierra de Guadarrama.
- Discover some of the highlights of Guadarrama National Park, such as La Pedriza, Puerto de Navacerrada, Puerto de Cotos or Puerto de la Morcuera.
- Try to spot some of the many species of mammals, birds, and plants of the park
DescriptionDepart from Madrid and travel 40 minutes before arriving at the Guadarrama National Park. Discover a serene natural environment of extraordinary beauty as you take a guided walking tour of the park. Be accompanied by an expert local guide who will show you the most prominent highlights such as La Pedriza, Puerto de Navacerrada, Puerto de Cotos, and Puerto de la Morcuera. The Guadarrama National Park is the fourth largest national park in Spain and home to 11 distinct ecosystems. Learn about some of the 1,280 animal species who live in the park, including deer, wild boar, Iberian wolf, roe deer, fallow deer, mountain goats, badgers, several mustelids, wildcats, foxes, and hares. The park also hosts more than 1,500 native plants and thirty different types of vegetation.
IncludesTransportation from Madrid Professional guide Small-group walking tour inside Guadarrama National Park
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Please note, the discounted student price is only available for students up to 25 years old holding a valid student card. Please bring your student card to show to the staff
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€89.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today