My Guide Website?
From Madrid: Ribera del Duero Tour of 3 Different Wineries15 Reviews
Taste the wines of the Ribera del Duero wine region at 3 different wineries on a day trip from Madrid. Stop in the historic town of Segovia with free time to explore, and marvel at the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Experience a scenic visit to Segovia with free time to explore the town
- Enjoy snacks of cheese or iberico included at the wineries
- Be transported from Madrid in an air-conditioned minivan or bus
- Learn from an expert bilingual local wine guide during the entire tour duration
- Benefit from all tax fees and handling charges included in the tour price
DescriptionJourney to the Ribera del Duero wine lands and stop at 3 wineries in the heart of the Duero Valley. Sample the acclaimed wines of the region and learn about old and new wine-making techniques. Hear how grapes are grown in extreme weather and listen to stories about the families that turned the area into one of the world's most popular red wine producers. Journey back to the Middle Ages and encounter medieval villages and historic castles. After visiting the first two wineries, there will be free time from around 1:00 PM-2:00 PM to have lunch (at own expense). You can lunch with a guide in a traditional restaurant with several options of Castilian regional food, ranging from tapas, a light lunch, or a full 3-course lunch (approximate budget = tapas €12-15, Full 3-course €30).
Includes3 winery visits Entrance fees Wine tasting (minimum of 2 wines per winery) English- and Spanish-speaking guide Transportation by air-conditioned van or coach Visit to a place of historical interest Stop in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Segovia Lunch Gratuities (optional) Food and drinks, unless specified Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Please note that the wineries visited will depend on availability
- This is a small group tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The minimum age permitted for the wine tastings is 18 years old
- You will depart Madrid at 9:15 AM and the drive to the Ribera del Duero is about 2 hours. The total duration of the tour is approximately 10 to 11 hours, depending on traffic.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now