My Guide Website?
From Madrid: Segovia, Ávila, and Toledo Guided Tour248 Reviews
Embark on a full-day guided trip to Segovia, Ávila, and Toledo from Madrid. Explore these World Heritage sites with commentary from your guide and enjoy a traditional Iberian lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take a tour of Segovia, Avila, and Toledo, given by a professional guide
- Visit Spain's first Gothic cathedral and marvel at Segovia's Roman aqueduct
- Discover Ávila's 11th-century medieval walls.
- Tour inside the Gothic Primada Cathedral of Toledo.
- Panoramic of Toledo from the valley viewpoint
DescriptionDiscover with us three unique cities, World Heritage Sites! We will visit Segovia, Ávila and Toledo from Madrid. We will depart early and head to Toledo, where we will start with a guided tour accompanied by our official guide, Toledo has a long-standing Christian, Jewish and Muslim tradition. Therefore, it is also known as the city of three cultures. We will not only visit the most representative places of each one of these cities on this tour, but we will also visit some precious hidden nooks and crannies only known to a few locals. Join us and discover the secrets of Spain's second largest cathedral with our official guide. To farewell Toledo, we will cross the city through its narrow and picturesque streets, memorable to treasure unforgettable images, in addition, I will show you one of the best panoramic views of the city, where you will surely capture your best photo! Then we will leave for Ávila. Visit the Ávila's historic center and discover the legacy of this city declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Be amazed by its fascinating history! The route will continue along a stretch of the famous Walls of Ávila. How has it been preserved to the present day? We will reveal these questions on the thick wall that surrounds the city's entire historic center as we head toward the Cathedral and other monuments. If the upgrade option is selected, we will make a stop to have lunch in a local restaurant in the old town, where we will enjoy a typical “Iberian Traditional Meal”, if not you can enjoy free time for lunch, the guide will give recommendations of restaurants in the area. We will continue our trip heading to Segovia, our third stop of the day and our third city declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. We will arrive at Segovia's historic center, then, initiate a walk through the main square of the city, the Plaza Mayor, contemplating monuments such as its majestic Roman Aqueduct, we will continue through the old quarter of the city until we reach the Cathedral, and finally we will arrive In the majestic Alcazar, the old royal palace and fortress. There, you will have free time to discover a little bit of the city on your own, take good pictures and have nice souvenirs. At the end of your tour (the experience lasts around 12 hours), you will return to the center of Madrid in a comfortable minibus, where your guide will be able to recommend things to do during the rest of your stay.
IncludesAir-conditioned bus transportation Guided tour of Segovia, Ávila and Toledo, given by a professional guide Lunch in a traditional restaurant if upgrade is selected, otherwise you can enjoy free time for lunch Entry to the Cathedral of Toledo
- -Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time -There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund -Not wheelchair accessible -You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour and at the check-in. In case of selecting the upgrade option with MENU. -Children under 3 years old are free of charge -Please notify the exact age of the infant when you confirm your booking to arrange a baby car seat -This experience is performed in bilingual format (English and Spanish) -Tour may be affected due to special circumstances -This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers