My Guide Website?
From Madrid: Sierra de Guadarrama Hiking Day Trip13 Reviews
Visit the 'Sierra de Guadarrama' National Park of Madrid. Pure outdoor enjoyment on a 150,000 acre mountainous park.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: La Cueva de Lola Flamenco Show Tickets with Drink
- Madrid: Local Tapas and Wine Tour with Drinks & Views
- From Madrid: Avila and Segovia Full-Day Tour
- Madrid: 24 or 48 Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Madrid: Segovia & Avila Day Trip with Optional Entry Tickets
- Go to the great National Park with a professional hiker
- Enjoy pure nature and many great views
- Get active away from the city
DescriptionGet picked up either at Barajas Airport or Madrid’s center and drive around an hour to arrive at your destination in the mountains. You’ll be amazed at what awaits you less than an hour from your city hotel. Discover incredible nature at just 50 km from the city center at “Sierra de Guadarrama” National Park! In this 150.000 acre large mountainous National Park you will experience pure outdoor enjoyment. It doesn’t have to stop there: you can combine this active experience in the mountains with a visit to the 2,000 years old Roman city of Segovia, filled with historical marvels and culinary surprises.
IncludesTransport from your hotel to the National park and back Personal/group photos and videos taken by your guide
- Bring a cap, clothing, and shoes fit for mountainous areas and athletic. activity as well as food (energy bars, banana, nuts). It is highly recommended that you put on trekking type boots. Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, water/drinks, a windproof jacket. A maximum of 25 persons per guide, for safety reasons.