My Guide Website?
Madrid: 1.5-Hour Retiro Park Guided Walking Tour113 Reviews
Access and discover the main parts of the Retiro Park with an expert guide. Get expert recommendations, discover secret spots, and relax in the beauty of nature.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: 1-Hour Traditional Flamenco Show at Centro Cultural
- From Madrid: Ribera del Duero Tour of 3 Different Wineries
- Spain: Europe eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Madrid: Private 3-Hour Tour
- From Madrid: Toledo & Segovia with Optional Ávila Tour
- Discover the famous park of Madrid with an expert guide
- See its beautiful pond and the monument of Alfonso XII
- Enjoy the great Crystal Palace
DescriptionTake a detailed tour of the park with an expert professional guide. El Retiro is the main park in the city of Madrid, a favorite place among both locals and visitors. Wwalk, run, visit historical monuments, see exhibitions, relax with friends or simply enjoy a stop for lunch. El Retiro has more than 19,000 trees of 167 different species, a lake and a variety of different sculptures, important buildings, and gardens that make the park one of the most famous parks in the world and one of the main attractions of Madrid. On this tour, your guide will take you on a route through El Retiro's most famous sites such as the Crystal Palace, the Philip IV Gate, as well as some sites that are not listed in the guides. At the end of the visit, your guide will recommend things to do such as relax on the grass, enjoy an ice cream or even rent a boat and explore the famous lake of the park.
IncludesProfessional guide Walking tour through Retiro Park
- Please note that the park may be closed in case of bad weather