My Guide Website?
Madrid: 1-Hour Segway Tour with Chocolate and Churros40 Reviews
Explore the heart of Madrid on a 1-hour Segway tour and see sights like the Royal Palace, Almudena Cathedral, and Plaza Mayor from the safety of a self-balancing vehicle. Enjoy traditional chocolate and churros at San Miguel Market, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Segway the medieval streets of central Madrid
- See the stunning façade of the Royal Palace
- Stop for chocolate and churros at San Onofre Bakery in the San Miguel Market
- Marvel at the Baroque architecture of Plaza Mayor
- Go to the Gothic revivalist Almudena Cathedral
DescriptionClimb aboard an eco-friendly, self-balancing Segway for a short but comprehensive tour of Madrid’s historic heart, and discover many of the main monuments from the Middle Ages and Modern Age. Meet your guide for a brief training session. Make your way to Plaza de la Villa, one of the oldest in the city and home of a 15th century palace and the beautiful Casa de la Villa, Madrid's old town hall. Then, cruise over to Armory Square, where you can admire two of the city's most important landmarks: the Almudena Cathedral and the Royal Palace. Enjoy the grand Plaza de Oriente as you glide towards the Sabatini Gardens and the Royal Theatre. Continue down Calle Arenal, a lively commercial street, and finish at Puerta del Sol, the true heart of Madrid. Drive your Segway back to the meeting point and stop by the historical San Miguel Market for a hot Chocolate and Churros.
IncludesSegway training Crash helmet Liability insurance Chocolate and churros Bilingual Spanish and English-speaking guide (other languages on request)
- Please check availability for larger groups
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please note that the stated duration of the tour is approximate and your tour can be slightly longer or shorter