Madrid: 10 Tapas 2.5-Hour Cooking Class17 Reviews
Go on a culinary journey through the regions of Spain at a 10 tapas cooking class in Madrid. Work in a small-group environment to benefit from hands-on help from a professional chef.
- Learn how to make 10 different tapas from the regions of Spain
- Enjoy a meal of your creations paired with Spanish wines
- Benefit from personalized attention from a professional chef
DescriptionLearn how to prepare typical tapas with the help of a professional chef. Immerse yourself in the culinary traditions of Spain and prepare 10 small dishes that explain each region of the country. Get tutorials on traditional techniques and local ingredients and benefit from personalized attention during the 2.5-hour class. Make authentic dishes such as gilda (pepper and anchovy skewers) from the Basque Country and pan tumaca (bruschetta) from Catalonia. Sit down and enjoy the fruits of your labor with wine pairings from the wine regions of Spain. Get a gift of the recipes you created and an apron as a keepsake.
IncludesMeal Sangria Souvenir apron and copy of the recipes Tips Transportation Additional wine
- A vegetarian meal option is available
- The cooking class takes place in a fully equipped kitchen
- No previous experience is required
- This activity will be led in English
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability