My Guide Website?
Madrid: 2-Hour Private Off-Road Segway Tour of Casa de Campo9 Reviews
Discover Madrid's largest park during a 2-hour off-roading tour of Madrid's Casa de Campo.
- Ride off-road on a Segway x2 over various types of terrain
- Learn about Madrid's largest park, Caso de Campo, from an expert guide
- Enjoy a day with the whole family, a group of friends or new travelers
DescriptionDuring this 2-hour Segway tour, explore Madrid's largest park, Casa de Campo. You won't be riding a regular Segway, however. Feel the adrenaline as you go off-road on a Segway x2, which allows you to explore Casa de Campo's various types of terrain. Perfect for groups of 12 people or more, this is a tour you can enjoy with the whole family, a big group of friends or other travelers looking for an exciting experience in Madrid. And with your expert guide riding alongside you the whole time, enjoy a more personalized and informative experience in one of Europe's largest parks.
IncludesExpert guide Helmet Segway Training Insurance RC
- No children under 9 years of age are permitted on the tour
- Children ages 10 to 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- The ideal weight for this tour is between 35 kilograms (77 pounds) and 125 kilograms (275 pounds)
- This tour is not recommended for women who are pregnant
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If booked more than 7 days before the tour, your confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If booked within 7 days before the tour, your confirmation will be received within 48 hours • The tour will not be suspended for fine rain. In cases of heavy rain it will be rescheduled