My Guide Website?
Madrid 3-Hour Sightseeing Tour36 Reviews
Join a panoramic tour through Madrid taking in the most beautiful sights in the city including Puerta de Alcalá, Plaza de Cibeles, and Puerta del Sol. Stop to take incredible pictures and get personalized tips from a local guide during the tour.
- Discover Madrid's historic past and modern city life on this sightseeing tour
- Admire the Plaza de Oriente and see the Prado Museum
- Check out Las Ventas Bullring
- Enjoy engaging and informative commentary from an onboard guide
DescriptionGet a new perspective of the Spanish capital as you discover the city's best landmarks with a local guide. Madrid's many contrasts are symbols of its rich history, with medieval façades and architecture standing alongside slick modern buildings. Meet at the activity provider's office and kick off the experience with a 1-hour walking tour through the streets of the historic city center of Madrid. Then board an air-conditioned bus for a ride through the city. Leave Plaza de Oriente and head to the magnificent Puerta de Toledo. Marvel at the famous gate that dates back to the Napoleonic era. Then, see the oldest bridge in Madrid and drive along the Manzanares River from where you'll take in incredible views of the Royal Palace and the Almudena Cathedral. Pass by Plaza Mayor, once the center of Old Madrid and now the oldest square in the city. Spot significant sights such as the Puerta del Sol on your drive to Paseo del Prado. Marvel at the most picturesque streets in the city and see the Prado Museum. Drive by Cibeles Fountain, where Real Madrid fans celebrate the team's victories. Do not miss Puerta de Alcalá, the most famous of the five ancient gates into the city. Stop for pictures at Las Ventas bullring, where your guide will share some insights on the monument. To conclude, return to the coach and finish of the tour by exploring Santiago Bernabéu stadium and the important streets of Paseo de la Castellana and Gran Vía, also known as the Broadway of Madrid. Starting March 1, 2020, this tour will begin with a 1-hour guided walking tour.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned bus Bilingual guide 1-hour guided walking tour Audioguide system
- Infants are free; meals and consumption's not included
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the city (demonstrations, sport events, cultural events, official acts and public works)
- The tour is accessible for wheelchair users who have a folding chair. Wheelchair users must be accompanied by someone who can assist them thoroughly