My Guide Website?
Madrid: 3-Hour Sightseeing Tour by Electric Bike126 Reviews
Journey through the history of Madrid with ease on a sightseeing tour by electric bike with pedal assistance. Discover the best attractions, such as the Plaza de Oriente and San Miguel Market.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: Retiro Park 1.5-Hour Segway Tour
- From Madrid: Toledo Full Day Trip
- Madrid: La Cueva de Lola Flamenco Show Tickets with Drink
- Madrid: Atlantis Aquarium Entry Ticket
- Madrid: The Original Tapas Crawl
- See the most important monuments of Madrid by electric bike
- Help the environment and your legs on an easy-to-use, eco-friendly vehicle
- Visit the Egyptian shrine of the Templo de Debod that once stood on the banks of the River Nile
- Admire the Art Deco style San Miguel Market
- Benefit from the services of a private guide for a more personalized experience
DescriptionClimb aboard a comfortable electric bike with pedal assistance and journey through the history of Madrid with ease. Learn the story of the Spanish capital, from the days of the Habsburgs through to the 21st century. Discover attractions, such as the Plaza de Puerta Cerrada at the site of a Christian wall built in the Middle Ages. Depart from Plaza San Miguel and glide along the narrow streets to Calle Toledo and Plaza del Conde de Barajas to find a number of artisan shops. Discover one of the city’s gastronomic centers at the ornate San Miguel Market, and then navigate the cobblestones of Plaza Mayor at the heart of the 17th-century city center. Marvel at Casa y Torre de los Lujanes, the oldest civilian building in the city. Get an amazing view of Plaza de Oriente between the Royal Palace and Royal Opera Theater. Go to Plaza de la Armeria to see the main entrance of the palace and Almudena Cathedral. Visit the Sabatini Gardens in the palace complex, and see the glorious flora of the Campo del Moro. Escape the traffic and journey along the banks of the Manzanares River. Enjoy the tranquility of the area and the freedom to ride where you please. End at the Templo de Debod, gifted to Madrid by the Egyptian government following the construction of the Aswan High Dam.
IncludesElectric bike Helmet (not mandatory) Map of the center of Madrid English/Spanish-speaking, bilingual guide Raincoats Baskets Locks
- Please check availability for larger groups
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please note that the duration time is an approximation. Tours can be slightly longer or shorter than stated
- Other languages besides English and Spanish are available upon request