Madrid: 4-Hour Bus Tour with Royal Palace Admission33 Reviews
Learn about the history of Madrid on a comprehensive tour that includes a visit to the Royal Palace. Discover Madrid's Arabic origins and its Renaissance history and admire the modern city as well.
- Visit the Royal Palace, the former residence of Spain’s royal family
- Learn about the palace’s history and tour its stunning interior
- Drive through the Madrid of the Habsburgs and the Borbons
- See contemporary Madrid along its fashionable avenues
DescriptionExplore Madrid’s past and see its contemporary side as well on a comprehensive sightseeing bus tour, which ends with a guided visit to the Royal Palace. Leave Plaza de Oriente and head to the magnificent Puerta de Toledo. Pass by Plaza Mayor, once the center of Old Madrid and now the oldest square in the city. Spot significant sights such as the Puerta de Sol on our way to Paseo del Prado. Marvel at the most artistic street in the city and look at the Prado Museum. Drive by Cibeles Fountain, where Real Madrid fans celebrate the team victories. Do not miss Puerta de Alcalá, the most famous of the five ancient gates into the city. There will be stop for pictures at Las Ventas bullring where your guide will share some insights on this famous monument. The last sights you will see on the first part of the tour are the Santiago Bernabéu stadium and the important streets of Paseo de la Castellana and Gran Vía, well-known as the Broadway of Madrid. But no trip to Madrid would be completed without a visit to the Royal Palace. Thus, a local guide will pick you up from our office for a guided visit to the same. Skip the lines and dive right into the history of this beautiful palace. Build in an Italian baroque style, it was the former residence of the Spanish Monarchy from 1766 to 1931. Once your guided visit finishes, you can stay inside the Palace and go to the Royal Armory on your own. Make sure not to miss the views from the viewpoint of the Armory square.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned bus Bilingual guide Skip-the-line entrance and guided tour of Royal Palace Radio headset for Royal Palace guided tour Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above Gratuities
- Infants are free
- Meals and drinks not included
- Royal Palace visitors are kindly requested to respect the instructions of the Palace Security: Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions
- Please keep in mind that the excursion includes several visits on foot, comfortable shoes are recommended
- Due to events celebrated in the city or in the Royal Palace and due to force majeure operational reasons, tour itinerary may be modified or canceled without prior notice.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability