My Guide Website?
Madrid: Atlético de Madrid Match Tickets at Metropolitano3 Reviews
Immerse yourself in the thrill of football with Category 1 or Category 2 tickets to an Atlético de Madrid match. Experience the electric energy of the stadium as you cheer for your favorite team.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: Local Tapas and Wine Tour with Drinks & Views
- Madrid: Flamenco Show at Tablao 'Las Tablas' with Drink
- Madrid: Prado Museum Entry Ticket
- From Madrid: Toledo Full Day Trip
- Madrid: Street Art Tour with Local Graffiti Hunter
- Experience the exciting and intense atmosphere of an Atlético de Madrid match
- Be blown away by the energy of the stadium as you support your team
- Witness top-tier football action live in a legendary stadium
- Complete your experience by visiting the stadium tour.
DescriptionGet ready for an unforgettable football experience in the heart of Madrid. With your choice of Category 1 or Category 2 match tickets, you'll be at the center of all the action. Atlético is officially the third most successful and popular football clubs in Spain. First called the Athletic Club Sucursal de Madrid, it was founded on 26 April 1903 by three Basque students living in Madrid. The new club was like a youth branch of their childhood team, Athletic Bilbao. Atletico have won a total of 11 Ligas, 10 Copas del Rey and 2 Supercopas. The team returned in 2018 with its third Europa League Cup, and has also won 1 Intercontinental Cup, 3 European Super Cups and 1 European Cup Winners' Cup. Immerse yourself in the exhilarating atmosphere of the stadium, surrounded by passionate fans. Before the match, soak in the anticipation as the teams warm up, and as the game unfolds, feel the excitement ripple through the crowd with every goal, tackle, and save. After the final whistle, take in the post-match atmosphere and relive the highlights with fellow football enthusiasts. Below you can find the confirmed match schedule for the 2023/24 season: 14/8/2023 - Granada 03/09/2023 - Sevilla 24/09/2023 - Real Madrid 01/10/2023 - Cádiz 08/10/2023 - Real Sociedad 29/10/2023 - D. Alavés 12/11/2023 - Villarreal 26/11/2023 - RCD Mallorca 10/12/2023 - UD Almería 20/12/2023 - Getafe 31/01/2024 - Rayo Vallecano 28/01/2024 - Valencia 18/02/2024 - Las Palmas 03/03/2024 - Real Betis 17/03/2024 - FC Barcelona 14/04/2024 - Girona 28/04/2024 - Athletic Bilbao 12/05/2024 - Celta Vigo 19/05/2024 - Osasuna Complete your experience by visiting the stadium tour. You will feel like a first team footballer, visiting the places where they themselves are on match days: the first team dressing room, the mixed zone, the players' tunnel, the dugouts and the press room. You will also discover the interactive museum with virtual reality goggles, large projectors and games that allow you to delve into the world of the Red and Whites from our foundation in 1903 to the present day. On match day, the tour closes 5 hours before the match.
IncludesAtlético de Madrid match ticket Atlético de Madrid museum tour (except match days)
- Following the club’s policy and sales terms, seating is guaranteed in pairs at least. The system will allocate seats depending on availability. Normally the system will allocate orders for 2 seats alongside each other, but there is an option that 2 seats may be close to each other but in different rows. When ordering a three, the third seat will be provided as close as possible. All games are scheduled on Sunday or Wednesday, but their definitive date and time can be confirmed a week before the event. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the exact date and time of the game on the official Spanish Football League website. You can do the Atlético de Madrid museum tour by showing your official match ticket any time, any day during the opening days and hours (you can check it in the official website of Atlético de Madrid) except for the match days.