My Guide Website?
Madrid: City Highlights Tuk Tuk Tour95 Reviews
Discover the sights of Madrid on a private tour by electric tuk-tuk. Visit the city’s historic neighborhoods and see attractions like the San Miguel Market, Retiro Park, the Royal Palace, and more.
- Discover Madrid on a private sightseeing tour by electric tuk-tuk
- Drive past Retiro Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See more sights than you could on foot and in less time
- Make stops along the way to see the main attractions
DescriptionExplore Madrid from the comfort of an electric tuk-tuk on a guided tour. Experience some of the city’s most popular sights and learn about each one from your driver tour guide. Choose from a 1, 1.5, or 2-hour tour. Enjoy the convenience of a hotel pickup and head to the Los Jeronimos neighborhood to begin your private Madrid sightseeing tour. From here, make your way past the emblematic Retiro Park, now a UNESCO World Heritage Site. See the Puerta de Alcalá, Paseo del Prado, the Royal Palace, and more, making stops along the way to take in each of the attractions.
IncludesPrivate tour in electric tuk-tuk Local driver tour guide
- This tour can accommodate up to a maximum of 4 people in each vehicle
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Save up to 20%
Reserve Your Experience
From €39.50€31.60Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today