My Guide Website?
Madrid: City Highlights Tuk Tuk Tour38 Reviews
Discover the sights of Madrid on a private city tour by Tuk Tuk. Visit the city’s historic neighborhoods and see attractions like the San Miguel Market, Retiro Park, the Royal Palace, and more.
- Discover Madrid on a private sightseeing tour by Tuk Tuk
- Drive past Retiro Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See more sights than you could on foot and in less time
- Make stops along the way to see the main attractions
DescriptionExplore Madrid from the comfort of a Tuk Tuk on this guided city tour. Experience some of the city’s most popular sights and learn about each one from your driver and guide. Choose from a 1-, 1.5-, or 2-hour tour. Enjoy the convenience of a hotel pickup and head to the Los Jeronimos neighborhood to begin your private Madrid sightseeing tour. From here, make your way past the emblematic Retiro Park, now a UNESCO World Heritage Site. See the Puerta de Alcalá, Paseo del Prado, the Royal Palace, and more, making stops along the way to take in each of the attractions.
IncludesPrivate Tour in a Tuk Tuk Local driver/guide Stops to see the main monuments
- This tour can accommodate up to a maximum of 4 people in each vehicle