My Guide Website?
Madrid: Day Tour with Prado Museum & Royal Palace Tickets2 Reviews
Explore the top sights of Madrid on this guided day tour. Visit the Prado Museum and the Royal Palace with fast-track tickets, visit the Retiro Park, enjoy tapas, and discover Madrid's Old Town.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: 1-Hour Traditional Flamenco Show at Centro Cultural
- From Madrid: Ribera del Duero Tour of 3 Different Wineries
- Spain: Europe eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Madrid: Private 3-Hour Tour
- From Madrid: Toledo & Segovia with Optional Ávila Tour
- Discover the Landscape of Light and the legacy of the Habsburg Dynasty in Madrid
- Get a fast-track ticket to explore the Prado Museum and the Royal Palace
- Enjoy in comfort with a small group with monolingual guide
DescriptionMadrid hosts one of the most acclaimed museums in Europe: the Prado Museum. But that’s not all! Since 2020, the area surrounding the museum and the Retiro Park are listed as Unesco World Heritage due to the outstanding value of the works that pedestrians can find along this unique promenade. The Landscape of Light & Prado Museum Tour in English, Japanese, Korean or Chinese will not only allow you to enter Spain’s most important museum with a fast-track ticket, but also to understand what the works inside and around this art temple mean for Madrid and for all of Europe. After a lunch break (your guide will give you some recommendations), the afternoon continues with the old town, know as the Habsburg Madrid. Starting from Puerta del Sol, you will find a neuralgic spot where you will hear about landmarks like the famous Tio Pepe ad, or Spain's 0 kilometer where all roads start from. Then, you will explore Madrid's old town, discovering highlights like Plaza Mayor, the San Miguel Market, and even the glorious San Ginés chocolate store. At the end of the tour, you will get a fast-track ticket to access the Royal Palace with an audioguide to visit the monument at your own pace. If there is a palace in Europe that you can't miss, that is the Royal Palace of Madrid! With more than 3,000 rooms, this is the biggest palace in Europe, twice the size of Buckingham Palace in London! The Prado Museum and the Royal Palace are usually fully booked several days in advance. Book now before all our tickets sell out!
IncludesMonolingual guided tour of Madrid in your selected language Small group (up to 12 people) El Retiro Park Prado Museum fast-track ticket Prado Museum audioguide Madrid old town (Madrid of the Habsburgs) Royal Palace of Madrid fast-track ticket Royal Palace of Madrid audioguide
- The visit to the Prado Museum and the Royal Palace is made with the help of an audioguide so that you can explore the interior of the buildings at your own pace, providing a more intimate experience. Occasionally, the Royal Palace of Madrid may announce an expected closure due to official events happening within its premises. In such cases, we will contact you to accommodate a new date or a partial refund for the corresponding amount.