My Guide Website?
Madrid: El Retiro Park Self-Guided Audio Tour62 Reviews
Tour the most dynamic attractions in Madrid with a self-guided smartphone tour of El Retiro Park. Experience the riveting story of El Retiro Park at your own pace.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: 1-Hour Traditional Flamenco Show at Centro Cultural
- From Madrid: Ribera del Duero Tour of 3 Different Wineries
- Spain: Europe eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Madrid: Private 3-Hour Tour
- From Madrid: Toledo & Segovia with Optional Ávila Tour
- Enjoy a captivating self-guided audio tour for the Park of El Retiro
- Avoid using your data with an app that is available offline
- Marvel at Casón del Buen Retiro, the Parterre Garden and the Galapagos Fountain
- Discover Casita del Pescador and the Crystal Palace
- Listen to the fascinating history of the El Retiro Park
DescriptionDiscover the park of El Retiro in Madrid with a self-guided audio tour. Gain insights into the this iconic Madrid landmark with an app that is available offline. Listen to fascinating stories based on an award-winning storytelling concept. Start your tour from the Royal Church of Saint Jerome and continue to explore the rest of the park. Visit various fountains, unique buildings, and monumental landmarks. Pause and continue the tour whenever you wish. Store the tour conveniently on your smartphone. Take the tour alone or with your friends or family.
IncludesAn audio tour for Android and iOS smartphones An activation link to access your audio tour Offline content (text, audio narration, and maps)
- Please consider that the admission fees for the museums, churches, and monuments are not included. It is recommended to download your audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit This is a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone, accessible through an app, so no live guide will accompany you Please book per device to be used, not per participant An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, or iPad Mini 1st generation 100-150MB of space is needed for the download This is a walking city tour, so it is wheelchair accessible Please wear comfortable shoes and a hat or sunscreen (during spring and summer) It is better to have the tour before the sunset Please keep in mind that if you want to visit religious places, you should wear appropriate clothes