My Guide Website?
Madrid: Full-Day Guided Tour of Toledo with Cathedral Visit184 Reviews
See the city of Toledo on a guided day trip from Madrid. Trace the roots of the "City of the Three Cultures" and visit important sites, including the Synagogue of Saint Mary and the Primada Cathedral.
- Lose yourself in the winding streets and medieval squares of Toledo
- Witness El Greco's 'The Burial of Count Orgaz' in the Church of Santo Tomé
- Learn about the harmonious existence of the 'three cultures' from your guide
- Take in the impressive views of Toledo from the Mirador del Valle
- Explore the interiors of the Synagogue of Saint Mary and the Primada Cathedral
DescriptionDiscover the treasures of Toledo on a guided day trip from Madrid by bus. Soak up the views of the medieval city from the Mirador del Valle and witness El Greco's masterpiece in the Church of Santo Tomé. Depart from Madrid and travel to the Mirador del Valle. Here, admire the views of Toledo from across the Tagus River. Next, head to Toledo's historical center, recognized as a UNESCO world heritage site. Learn about the coexistence of Jews, Christians, and Muslims who shaped the city over the centuries from your guide. Step into the Church of Santo Tomé, and see El Greco's 'The Burial of Count Orgaz.' Continue to the Synagogue of Saint Mary and finish your tour at the imposing Primada Cathedral.
IncludesRound-Trip transportation by bus Tour guide Skip-the-line guided visits of the Cathedral, Church of Santo Tomé, and the Synagogue of Saint Mary WiFi onboard Radio headsets
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Save up to 50%
Reserve Your Experience
From €90.00€45.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today