My Guide Website?
Madrid: Guided Visit to the Royal Palace226 Reviews
Explore the Royal Palace of Madrid on a 1.5-hour guided tour. Discover the most sumptuous rooms and hear about curiosities of the Spanish monarchy.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: 1-Hour Traditional Flamenco Show at Centro Cultural
- From Madrid: Ribera del Duero Tour of 3 Different Wineries
- Spain: Europe eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Madrid: Private 3-Hour Tour
- From Madrid: Toledo & Segovia with Optional Ávila Tour
- Explore the history of the palace and the Spanish monarchy
- Visit the former residence of the kings of Spain, one the biggest palaces in Europe
- See a variety of artworks, frescoes, and a collection of stringed instruments
- Admire the wealth of the throne room
DescriptionEnjoy this 1.5-hour tour inside the Royal Palace of Madrid, the official residence of the kings of Spain. Discover the beauty of one of the biggest palaces in Europe, which has more than 300 rooms, an amazing collection of musical instruments, and an exquisite range of tapestries. Visit the most impressive rooms in the palace, and learn remarkable details about the residence of the kings of Spain. Feel like an absolute king climbing the exceptional staircase designed by Franceso Sabatini, and see the reception room where international meetings are held with King Rey Felipe as the host. After that, tour the private rooms of the queen and king, as well as the great banqueting hall. Be amazed at the porcelain room and the royal chapel, which has an extraordinary fresco painted by Corrado Giaquinto. Go inside the throne room and contemplate the gorgeous ceilings painted by Giovanni Battista Tiepolo. Marvel at the exceptional marbled insides, mahogany doors and windows, and the frescoes painted by the best-known artists.
IncludesEntrance to the Royal Palace of Madrid Guided tour with an expert bilingual guide In some exceptional case the tour may be bilingual
- Tours are available in both English and Spanish
- Large items and bags must be left in the locker room adjacent to the Hall
- Food and drinks are not permitted inside