My Guide Website?
Madrid: Half-Day Spanish Cooking Class42 Reviews
Get immersed in the Spanish food culture through our absolutely hands-on cooking classes led by local chefs in English twice a day: Paella with a market visit in the morning, and Tapas in the evening.
- Hands-on classes: you cook your own food, from start to finish.
- We accommodate allergies and special dietary needs.
- Family friendly: fun activity for kids and adults alike.
- Visit a local market and shop for groceries (morning class only).
- Classes in English.
DescriptionPrepare your own menu from start to finish following our chef's directions. You work in pairs but if you come on your own, we will assign a cooking partner. We offer two classes every day: - Morning Paella Cooking Class and Market Visit (10:00 am – 2:00 pm): go shopping at a local market for the groceries you will need for the class. Once back at the school, you make paella, gazpacho, and sangria. - Evening Tapas Cooking Class (5:30 pm – 9:30 pm): prepare some of the most famous tapa recipes from Spain, that make a delicious casual dinner. During the class, you get to know about the ingredients, habits, and stories related to food in Spain. After cooking, you sit down around the table to enjoy the meal and share experiences with your fellow cooking buddies.
IncludesAll the ingredients and drinks Recipe booklet Market tour (only in paella class) Lunch/dinner Taxes
- We are ready to deal with food allergies, intolerances, and dietary requirements. Just state them when you book.
- Paella Cooking Class: 10 am - 2 pm.
- Tapas Cooking Class: 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€75.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today