Madrid: Half-Day Spanish Cooking Class34 Reviews
Under the guidance of a local chef, learn to cook typical Spanish dishes like paella, potato omelet and more. Get to know traditional Spanish customs and find out about traditional Spanish ingredients.
- Enjoy a 4-hour long, hands-on Spanish cooking class in English
- Learn to make renowned Spanish dishes and sangria
- Visit a local market and shop for groceries (morning classes only)
- Cook at the historical center of Madrid
DescriptionThe classes are taught in English and are designed for people visiting Madrid who wish to be immersed in the Spanish gastronomical culture. Prepare your own meal in pairs following the instructions from the chef. Throughout the class, the chef will tell stories about the Spanish ingredients and traditions of Spanish food. After cooking, sit down around the table to enjoy the meal and share experiences with your cooking buddies. From young kids to foodies and passionate cooks, everyone is welcome to this hands-on, informative classes. The school is located at the historical center of Madrid and within walking distance of major attractions and hotels.
IncludesAll the ingredients and drinks Recipe booklet Morning classes experience a market tour Lunch/dinner Taxes Hotel pick up Personal expenses
- A minimum of 2 people per class is required
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough people. In the event of this occurring, you have the choice of an alternative date or full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY