My Guide Website?
Madrid: Horse Riding in Sierra del Guadarrama National Park24 Reviews
Discover the beauty of the Sierra del Guadarrama National Park and immerse yourself in the serenity of the area. Follow the trail and experience horseback riding with breathtaking mountain scenery.
- Admire the Natural Park of the Sierra de Guadarrama
- Discover unspoiled settings, restaurants, and hotels
- Enjoy the serenity of the mountain landscapes
- Benefit from a small tour group
DescriptionFollowing a pickup from the meeting point north of Madrid, head towards the Sierra del Guadarrama National Park. Then enjoy a trail ride in the beautiful park offering an array of wildlife, historic monuments, and stunning mountain scenery. No matter if you're a beginner or an experienced rider, the horse riding adventure is suitable for all levels. Located in the countryside, you will come across unspoiled settings, hotels, and restaurants where you can rest and recover your strength after the horse ride. Get off the beaten track and discover breathtaking sights along the way, such as the Monastery of El Escorial, La Granja de San Ildefonso or the city of Segovia.
IncludesTransportation from meeting point Guide Horse Helmet Insurance
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Please note that the minimum age is 12 years and the maximum weight 210 pounds
- This tour is not recommended for people with a fear of heights
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€60.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today