Madrid: Iberico Ham and Spanish Wine Small-Group Food Tour18 Reviews
Enjoy an off-the-beaten-track tour tasting the best Iberian Ham and selected Spanish wines, led by a native Madrilian.
- Enjoy a 2.5-hour Iberian Ham tasting experience in Madrid
- Taste Iberian ham, Chorizo, lomo, salchichón and manchego cheese
- Learn how to tell the difference between different types of ham
- Find out about the curing processes
- Enjoy an authentic lunch in beautiful surroundings
DescriptionLearn about Spanish wine and discover traditional Iberian ham houses in Madrid. During this 2.5-hour tour, taste several cuts of Iberian meats like chorizo, salchichon, lomo and ham paired with Manchego cheese and other classic tapas. While you enjoy the delicious food, learn about the fascinating history and culture of wine and the different types of ham you can find in the market. Master how to shop like a local. Visit iconic, high quality Jamonerías and learn the difference between jamón serrano and jamón Ibérico, and between jamón and paletilla. Find out about the 4 protected Qualified Appellation of Origins in Spain. See how a professional ham cutter carves those delicious thin slices, and even have a taste. Don't miss the chance to learn about the most delicious ham in the world during your trip to Madrid.
IncludesSpecialized local guide Iberian ham, cured meats, tapas and cheese tasting Spanish wine tasting Glass of wine, beer or soft drink in each bar/Jamonerías Hotel pick-up and drop off Additional food and drinks Transportation to the meeting point Tips
- Confirmation will be sent at the time of booking, unless booking is within one day of the activity. In this case confirmation will be sent within 24 hours, subject to availability
- Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Vegetarian option not available
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY