My Guide Website?
Madrid: La Cueva de Lola Flamenco Show Tickets with Drink874 Reviews
Get tickets to La Cueva de Lola, a tablao flamenco in the heart of Madrid. Witness the most influential artists of the current flamenco scene in an environment that blends tradition and modernity.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: Local Tapas and Wine Tour with Drinks & Views
- Madrid: Flamenco Show at Tablao 'Las Tablas' with Drink
- Madrid: Prado Museum Entry Ticket
- From Madrid: Toledo Full Day Trip
- Madrid: Street Art Tour with Local Graffiti Hunter
- Listen to the upbeat rhythm of traditional flamenco in Madrid
- Step into the iconic Cueva de Lola for an authentic performance
- Witness professional artists singing and dancing in an intimate environment
- Experience a high-quality live performance right in the heart of the city
- Taste local beer and wine and purchase some tapas if you're hungry
DescriptionExperience the flamenco show at La Cueva de Lola, located in the heart of Madrid. Admire a 17th-century cave and enjoy a world-famous Spanish tradition as you sip on refreshing beer, sangria, or wine. Step into the popular Barrio La Latina and find this iconic venue close to Plaza Mayor and the Royal Palace. Choose to purchase food from a selection of tapas and typical dishes of Spanish cuisine, or simply enjoy the show with a glass of wine or beer. Witness some of the most influential artists of the modern-day flamenco scene in an environment that combines tradition and modernity.
IncludesFlamenco show 1 alcoholic or soft drink
- Seats will be assigned depending on the booking order.