My Guide Website?
Madrid: Opera and Zarzuela Show and Dinner296 Reviews
Experience the authentic sounds of Spain at a 3-hour opera dinner in the heart of Madrid. Listen to traditional zarzuela lyric songs as you feast on a menu of typical Spanish tapas, such as Spanish omelet, broad beans in garlic, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: Tour Bernabéu Entry Ticket
- Madrid: 24 or 48 Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Madrid: Avila and Segovia Day Trip with Tickets to Monuments
- Madrid: City Highlights Tuk Tuk Tour
- Madrid: Local Tapas and Wine Tour with Drinks & Views
- Enjoy live song from performing waiters at La Castafiore
- Experience one of the most unique restaurants in Madrid
- Sample fine Spanish tapas as wait staff sing operettas and zarzuela lyric songs
- Raise a toast to 'La Traviata'
DescriptionEnjoy an original dinner of opera and lyric song, sung by performing waiters at the stunning La Castafiore restaurant in the heart of Madrid. The restaurant opened in 1996 with the aim of promoting young artists and the traditional lyric form of operatic art. As you dine, the wait staff will entertain you with typical Spanish zarzuela, interacting with the audience as they go. The night starts with an overture of “Il Barbieri di Siviglia,” served with the traditional tapa of a Spanish omelet. The 1st act, “Die Zauberflöte,” is accompanied by marinated salmon rolls filled with baby broad beans in garlic sauce. For the 2nd act (main course), you can choose from grilled entrecote with herb butter,“La Boheme,” or hake with parsley, gulas (baby eels) and clams, “La Traviata.” The “plaudit” (dessert) is a divine milk mousse of “El Gato Montés.” At the end of the night, all diners are invited to toast “La Traviata!”
IncludesDinner and drinks (wine, beer, soft drinks and coffee) Opera and zarzuela show
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions on booking