My Guide Website?
Madrid: Parque Warner Ticket and Roundtrip Transportation20 Reviews
Explore the biggest movie theme park in Europe, Parque Warner, with incredible attractions and shows based on Warner Bros characters. Enjoy roundtrip transfers from Madrid's city center.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the thrill of riding exhilarating attractions
- Enjoy shows, attractions and get to know the characters from Warner Bros.
- Access the biggest movie theme park in Europe with included tickets
- Plan the perfect day to make the whole family happy
- See the Crazy Police Academy show in Parque Warner
DescriptionWe will meet at the Julià Travel office, located in the center of Madrid, from where we will leave at 11:30hrs to Parque Warner. Arrive at Parque Warner coinciding with its opening time, where the Looney Tunes characters will be waiting to welcome you and start an unforgettable day. It's time to start enjoying all the attractions and shows that Parque Warner has to offer. Do you know all the areas that make up the Park? We will explain them all so that you can organise your visit and don't miss anything. Have plenty of time to discover every corner, then meet the bus at the car park at 7:00 PM, at the same place where it left you in the morning. Be amazed by Parque Madrid's themed areas, such as: Hollywood Boulevard: Enter the park and find iconic Hollywood landmarks, including a replica of the Chinese Theatre and the most typical streets. Witness the welcome show, eat in one of the restaurants, or buy souvenirs. DC Super Heroes World: Test your superpowers and get your adrenaline pumping, as there are no limits to the action in this territory. Ride Batman: Arkham Asylum, a thrilling inverted roller coaster, and visit The Joker's repair shop. Cartoon Village: Immerse yourself in an extraordinary world of fun for the whole family. Feel like a child again in the company of the Looney Tunes, and ride the Tom & Jerry and Roadrunner Beep Beep roller coasters. Old West Territory: Step into the boots of a cowboy in this amazing setting, recreating the Wild West. Have a duel with fun and test your aim by challenging the toughest guys in the West. Experience the Coaster Express, Europe's longest wooden roller coaster. Movie World Studios: Inspired by Hollywood production studios, see live chases, explosions, and shoot-outs, giving you the feeling of being on a real film set. Be blown away by the Crazy Police Academy show.
IncludesParque Warner entry ticket Roundtrip transportation via an air-conditioned bus
- You can buy Pase Correcaminos directly at the Parque Warner if you wish. The activity provider does not offer this pass
- The bus to and from the park may not be the same. For this reason, it is not possible to leave your belongings aboard the bus during your stay at the park
- Parque Warner reserves the right to limit and close the public's access to its different areas and services without prior notice
- The bus to and from the park will always run on the established timetable, regardless of the park's opening hours
- Some facilities may be out of service, suspended, or closed for technical, weather, safety, or operational reasons, For the mentioned reasons, it may be necessary to close Parque Warner. This does not entitle you to a refund or to a change of date