Madrid: Prado Museum 3-Hour Private Tour108 Reviews
See masterpieces of art on a private 3-hour tour of the Prado Museum with an art historian guide. Journey through the history of Spanish art and get explanations about works by artists such as Goya and Ribera.
- Explore centuries of art history from across the world
- See masterpieces by Goya, Ribera and many others
- Get expert explanations from an art historian guide
- Customize the visit to suit your interests
DescriptionExplore the history of Spain and its historic traditions from a different perspective on a private tour of the Prado Museum. Discover the most exceptional works of art with a local art historian guide. See works by Spanish and international painters from various artistic periods and explore different styles of painting and historical events as seen through the eyes of some of the most outstanding artists in the world. Marvel at the anatomical drawings by Ribera or the haunting themes of the 'Black Paintings' by Francisco de Goya. Discover a hidden area of the museum to get a look at the 19th century paintings from the alternative 'El Casacón' genre.
IncludesEntrance fees Local art historian guide
- If you are 2 adults with 2 children younger than 18, the children enter for free so please book just for 2 people but let the supplier know you are with two minors
- All children must show proof of age at the ticket office to gain free entry
- If you would prefer to go directly inside, then select the number of people regardless of age so everyone has a paying ticket to avoid stopping at the ticket office
- For groups of more than 5 people, everyone will receive headphones in order to hear the guide's explanations
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY