My Guide Website?
Madrid: Prado Museum Guided Tour106 Reviews
Skip the ticket lines on a guided tour of Madrid's Prado Museum, one of the most important art galleries in the world. Admire masterpieces painted by El Bosco, Goya, Velazquez, and other artists.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Skip the line at the Prado Museum
- Explore the Museum with an official expert guide
- Admire one of the most important collection of arts in Europe
- Enjoy masterpieces by Velazquez, Goya, Bosco, Greco, and Titian
DescriptionExamine artworks by international artists such as Goya and Velazquez. Learn the use of different pictorial techniques and find out the customs and habits of society in the past. Marvel at Las Meninas, famous for the unparalleled use of the perspective. Hear about the characters, details, anecdotes, and secrets hidden in the paintings that otherwise you would not realize. Prado Museum is located in the heart of Madrid. It is definitely an unmissable landmark in the Capital of Spain. Inaugurated in 1819, Prado Museum is the home to more than 7,000 paintings. Immerse yourself in Prado Museum and travel to the most brilliant epoch of the history of arts. Admire paintings from the North of Europe like the Flemish. Exquisite, precious, and full of detail paintings made by genius as Van der Weyden fill the rooms of the museum. Enjoy the enigmatic artwork by Bosch, which are a mirror of the society and beliefs of his time. See Italian paintings made by Fra Angelico, Rafael, and Titian whose equestrian portraits and religious painting became a source of influents for later artists.
IncludesPrado Museum entry ticket Guided tour
- In rare cases, the tour may be provided in two languages at once It is not permitted to take pictures inside the museum or bring food and drinks Large items and bags must be left in the cloakroom