My Guide Website?
Madrid: Prado & Reina Sofía Museums Guided Tour135 Reviews
Join a comprehensive guided tour of both the Prado and Reina Sofía Museums in a single day, where you can immerse yourself in Spain's rich national art and marvel at the best of 20th-century art.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: Tour Bernabéu Entry Ticket
- Madrid: 24 or 48 Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Madrid: Avila and Segovia Day Trip with Tickets to Monuments
- Madrid: City Highlights Tuk Tuk Tour
- Madrid: Local Tapas and Wine Tour with Drinks & Views
- Explore two important art galleries for Spain: Prado & Reina Sofía Museums
- Learn about the history of the Prado Museum
- Enjoy the large art collection that the National Art Gallery of Spain hosts
- Come to know El Guernica & Las Meninas, very valued works in Spanish Art
- Become an expert on the 20th century Spanish Art at the Reina Sofía
DescriptionMake the most of your day by visiting the two most important museums of Madrid and of the entire national territory: the Prado & the Reina Sofía. Enjoy a full guided tour through these two art galleries and end up your day being an expert in Spanish history and art! Learn about the history of the Prado hand in hand with your guide, and admire the dazzling display of works by the greatest European masters such as Velázquez, Goya, Raphael, and Rubens, among many others. You will have the opportunity to discover a vast collection of art dating from the 12th century up to the end of the 20th century. Then you will be visiting the Reina Sofía Museum, where you will see artworks by Spain’s top 20th-century artists, including Pablo Picasso and Salvador Dalí. Your guide will provide commentary on the different artistic movements from this period, going from Abstract Art to Cubism, to Surrealism and Modernism.
IncludesEntrance ticket to Prado Museum Entrance ticket to Reina Sofía Museum Guided visit to both museums Professional guide Live commentary in English and Spanish
- Please note that the duration of the visit inside the Prado Museum will depend on availability and the number of other groups
- The tour runs simultaneously in English and Spanish
- Photography in the Prado Museum is not allowed
- In the Reina Sofía Museum you can take pictures, but you cannot use flash or any camera stabilization element (tripods, selfie sticks...)