My Guide Website?
Madrid: Private Food Tour – 10 Tastings with Locals4 Reviews
Get a taste of Madrid and enjoy 10 of the best tastings the city offers. This tour will cover all grounds with a combination of savory, sweet, and drinks plus city highlights in between food stops.
- Taste the best of Spanish cuisine
- Try classic Patata Bravas and Tortilla at authentic local hotspots
- Stop to see highlights of the city along the way
- It’s not just food; it’s the local culture
DescriptionEat your way through Madrid's culinary scene on a private food tour. Go on a delicious journey as you try 10 of the best food items beloved by the locals: from savory to sweet and local drinks; this tour leaves every foodie satisfied. Enjoy a bite of the ultimate classics Patata Brava and Tortilla and taste them in authentic real, local flavor. Each tasting is typical of the local cuisine and hand-picked by your local guide passionate about food. Visit Plaza del Rey, the House of 7 Chimneys, Chueca Square and Church of San Anton, plus other remarkable spots in between food stops, and learn about their history and cultural relevance from your knowledgeable guide.
IncludesLocal guide 10 food and drink tastings (vegetarian alternative available)
- This tour also offers vegetarian alternatives. Just let your local guide know at the beginning of the tour. The “menu” will be adapted for you.