My Guide Website?
Madrid: Retiro Park 1.5-Hour Segway Tour162 Reviews
Explore the stunning urban oasis of Retiro Park on a 1.5-hour Segway tour of Madrid. Benefit from a training session on the self-balancing vehicles before you set off. Admire wonderful monuments in the park and pass sights, such as the Palacio de Cibeles.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: Tour Bernabéu Entry Ticket
- Madrid: 24 or 48 Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Madrid: Avila and Segovia Day Trip with Tickets to Monuments
- Madrid: City Highlights Tuk Tuk Tour
- Madrid: Local Tapas and Wine Tour with Drinks & Views
- Segway around the beautiful oasis of Madrid's Retiro Park
- See monuments such as the Crystal Palace and Fountain of the Fallen Angel
- Admire gardens built for the Spanish kings
DescriptionClimb aboard a self-balancing Segway to explore the most beautiful park in Madrid. Start with an introduction to the electric vehicles, and once you are comfortable on the Segway, glide over to the so-called 'Barrio de las Letras' ('Literary Quarter') where some of Spain’s major literary figures, such as Cervantes and Lope de Vega, used to live. Journey down Calle de las Huertas to reach the Prado Museum, a world-famous temple of art. Then, follow your guide past one of the most beautiful churches in Madrid. See the magnificent facade of the Iglesia de los Jerónimos before arriving at Retiro Park. Ride around the park for about 40 minutes and see landmarks such as the lovely pond, Crystal Palace and monument representing Lucifer's fall from Heaven. Enjoy the relaxing sensation of gliding along the park's large avenues. Depart the park and make your way back to the start point, passing the Puerta de Alcalá (Alcalá Gate), Palacio de Cibeles (Cybele Palace) and Puerta del Sol at the true heart of the city.
IncludesSegway training Crash helmet Liability insurance Bilingual Spanish/English-speaking guide (other languages available on request)
- Please check availability for larger groups
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please note that the duration time is an approximation. Tours can be slightly longer or shorter than stated