My Guide Website?
Madrid: Retiro Park and Literary Quarter by Bike11 Reviews
Discover the heart of Madrid on a bike tour of Retiro Park, and visit the monuments of Spain’s most famous figures. Bike through the Literary Quarter, see the façade of the Prado Museum, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: Local Tapas and Wine Tour with Drinks & Views
- Madrid: Flamenco Show at Tablao 'Las Tablas' with Drink
- Madrid: Prado Museum Entry Ticket
- From Madrid: Toledo Full Day Trip
- Madrid: Street Art Tour with Local Graffiti Hunter
- Marvel at the ponds, statues and water features of Retiro Park
- Admire the façade of the Prado Museum
- Discover the Literary Quarter
DescriptionEscape the busy city streets of Madrid and enjoy a 2-hour bike tour of Retiro Park. Discover the green oasis of the city at the heart of its arts and museum district. Cycle through a green oasis in the heart of the city, and glide gracefully across the 'Barrio de las Letras' (Literary Quarter). Learn more about some of Spain’s major literary figures, such as Cervantes and Lope de Vega. Continue to the Prado Museum via Calle de las Huertas. Admire the façade of this temple of Spanish art and pass through the Prado promenade, where you'll discover the art triangle. See one of the most beautiful churches in Madrid as you pass the San Jerónimo el Real Church. Once inside the park, discover a lovely pond, a crystal palace, and a monument to the “Fallen Angel”, one of the only sculptures of the Devil in Spain. As you depart the park, pass through the largest street in Madrid and see sights such as the Alcala Gate, Cibeles Palace and Puerta del Sol in the true heart of the city.
IncludesBike Helmet (not mandatory) City map English/Spanish bilingual guide Raincoats Baskets Locks
- Please check availability for larger groups.
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Please note that the duration time is an approximation. Tours may be slightly longer or shorter than stated.
- Languages other than English and Spanish are available upon request.