Madrid: Retiro Park Segway Tour75 Reviews
Explore Retiro Park by Segway and learn the history of the green heart of Madrid on a guided sightseeing tour. Glide past some of the park's beautiful trees and monuments, such as the magnificent glass pavilion and more.
- Explore Retiro Park by Segway
- See the only sculpture in the world representing the devil
- Admire the Galapagos Fountain built to commemorate the birth of Isabel II
DescriptionExplore the green heart of Madrid by Segway on a guided tour of the impressive Retiro Park. Get a short training session before you set off. Learn more about the history of the park, built as a retreat for the Spanish royal family and now home to more than 15,000 trees. Join the locals who come to stroll along the avenues or row boats on the lake. Hear about different features, such as the beautiful Rose Garden by Cecilio Rodriguez and the huge eucalyptus and cedar trees of the Jardín de Vivaces. See an old cypress tree – believed to be the oldest tree in the city – in the formal French-style Parterre Francés. Marvel at the glass pavilion by Ricardo Velázquez Bosco and encounter fountains and other features, such as the monument to Alfonso XII, an artificial mountain and the only statue in the world representing the devil.
IncludesLocal guide Segway and helmet Training session Accident insurance Tips
- Children under 9 years old are not allowed to take part
- The minimum weight requirement is 35 kilograms
- The maximum weight allowed is 120 kilograms
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women
- It is recommended you wear comfortable shoes
- You must wear the helmet and safety vest provided
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY