My Guide Website?
Madrid: Royal Palace Skip-the-Line Guided Tour1493 Reviews
Discover the beauty and history of Madrid's Royal Place. Enjoy an escorted walk from Plaza de Isabel II, visit the Private Royal Apartments, and get the chance to explore the Royal Gardens on your own.
- Be led on a fascinating, history-filled guided tour of the Royal Place of Madrid
- Visit the Throne Room, Banquet Hall, and Private Royal Apartments
- Feel the palace's rooms come to life with exciting anecdotes from your expert guide
- See exclusive works by art masters Giordano and Goya
- Enjoy time to stroll freely on your own around the picturesque Royal Gardens
DescriptionEmbark on a guided 2-hour tour of Madrid's Royal Palace. Admire art pieces by Giordano and Goya while exploring the palace at a peaceful time of day alongside an expert guide with in-depth knowledge about the home to Spanish Royals past and present. Start at the Opera Metro Station in Plaza de Isabel II, home to the Teatro Royal, where you will meet your guide. After a picturesque walk through Plaza de Oriente, enjoy skip-the-line privileges before entering the palace. Relish visits to the Throne Room, Banquet Hall, and Private Royal apartments. Be amazed as to how these rooms are brought to life in an engaging and fascinating way by your professional guide. Marvel at exclusive works of art by Giordano and Goya, as well as historical articles such as historic tapestries, suits of armor, and ornate swords. Take in in the building's 19th-century design and beautiful floral layout, which serves as an excellent backdrop for memorable photos. After the guided visit, feel free to take a relaxing stroll on your own through the Royal Gardens and visit other highlights such as the Royal Armory and Pharmacy.
IncludesEntrance to the Royal Palace of Madrid and gardens Guided tour with a professional guide Headphones for your guided tour
- Opening days and times may be modified in the case of special events Even with priority entrance, you may have to wait at the security check