My Guide Website?
Madrid: Royal Palace Skip-the-Line Guided Tour611 Reviews
Visit the Royal Palace of Madrid with your skip-the-line entry ticket. Explore its historic rooms while you admire the complex and learn about its history from your guide.
- Travel back in time by visiting the Royal Palace with fast-track access
- Explore some of the official rooms, as well as several private ones
- Enjoy a small walk around the palace surroundings before entering the monument
- Learn everything about the history of Spanish Monarchy
- Delight yourself with the astonishing art pieces that the palace hosts
DescriptionExplore the Royal Palace of Madrid with a licensed guide, and discover the former official residence of the Spanish Royal Family with your direct entry access. Also known as the Palacio de Oriente due to its close proximity to Plaza de Oriente on the east side of the palace, today the building is used exclusively for receptions, ceremonies, and official events. The Palace has an extensive collection of upholstery, porcelain, antique clocks, armor, and art pieces including paintings by Goya and Velázquez. Admire the rich ornamentations of the private rooms where the royalty lived each one revealing its personality. Also, you will visit the official rooms, such as the Royal Throne room, the Gala Dinner room, and the Royal Chapel.
IncludesFast-track entrance ticket to the Royal Palace Professional local guide Guided visit Live commentary in English or Spanish
- This tour may be conducted in English and Spanish simultaneously during the winter months due to low demand
- The tour will last for 2 hours from the check-in time. The guide will need a few minutes to organize the group and then an introduction will be done before you enter the palace
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€29.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today